BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kathleen T.
Cypress, Tx
I've been using Carmex since I was in middle school, I am now 30 and still have this product in my car whenever I feel a crack in the corner of my lips, I apply this and in a day they are all better.
Gia P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the best Chapstick it helps get rid of chapped lips in under 2 days ! I use it everyday and I have 3 of them in my bag. I can't go anywhere without out having it on me.
Hary D.
Westville
By far the best lip product I have tried absolutely amazing. It was soft on my lips and left them soft. U can get this product pretty much every where any pharmacy’s around.
Marlene
Carmexin general is a brand that i love to keep at hand at all time. I tend to lick my lips alot so theyre always really chapped and carmex definatly gets the work done. It goes beyond my expectations and i would definatly recommend
Gia D.
Arcata, CA
This is my go--to! I endure cold conditions in the winter season so I need to be moisturized all day! This project fits inside my make up pouches, backpacks, even pockets!
Ali Grace S.
tuscaloosa
I could not live without this chapstick!!! Carmel is so addicting. I use it everyday, multiple times a day. It gives your lips a little tingle while also hydrating them really well. highly recommend.
Brigette W.
Baltimore, MD
This has been around for the longest now I have seen it in my family generation for awhile now. I see Its the best lip balm for dry lips and helps heal cracked and dry lips.
Autumn✨🍂🍁 b.
Charlotte
This item is a must have during those cold winter days. This is a must have due to its great minty, moisturizing feel. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
Brenda R.
Love this product!! I've tried many chap sticks before and after this but I always go back to this chap stick! It has a nice packaging and it last for months. I would highly recommend this product.
Kristy M.
Carmex is always my go to chapstick. Love how well it works. Such a great price for how well it works. Always meets my expectations. Would definitely recommend it to others. Would definitely use this on myself and my family.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: