BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Autumn✨🍂🍁 b.
Charlotte
This item is a must have during those cold winter days. This is a must have due to its great minty, moisturizing feel. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
Sarah L.
Mesa, AZ
My definite go-to whenever my lips are chapped, like to the point where my lip splits. It definitely hydrates my lips. One of my favorites. I'll always keep repurchasing.
Sarahi G.
Mission Tx
FAVORITE LIP CARE BALM. Its awesome i always carry it with me i love the minty feeling that it gives you, it gives you that healing feeling, and its so moisturizing and perfect application. I always recommend to my friends.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
I love this stuff. When winter comes and rears it's cold head this is what I use. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff and I find the little tubes the easiest to use. The stuff in the jar seems to be kind of a pain (especially when it's almost gone)

This stuff goes a long way. I just need to put a little bit on the tip of my finger and I'm good for the whole day which is good for -40 degrees days when your lips are so dry and cracked.
Kayla V.
Just as great as blistex! Except... maybe a bit too medicinal? If it gets in my mouth the taste lasts for hours and the smell often burns my nostrils. I use sparingly but it always shows results so I know the quality is there.
Daisha G.
Houston , TX
Works great. Not harsh. Been using this all my life and will continue to use. Can be bought anywhere from Walmart to the dollar store! Great for the price. Well worth it.
Harley T.
Good product. Keeps my lips moisturized. Bought at dollar tree, cheaper and convenient. It was totally worth the money spent. I've used it multiple times and see myself coming back to it. I would totally recommend this product!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
Classic clutch lip balm. If all else fails always go and grab Carmex. It doesn’t have a strong smell, last long, and you don’t need to put much on. The lip balm actually lasts pretty long for the amount in the container as well.
Emily C.
A classic that leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Used this during winter and was able to wear and repair my dry damaged lips. Super easy to store in my jacket pocket and go out the door. Would recommend to anyone.
Kayla E.
This product is awesome. I always get the three pack because you can just never have enough. My mom is the one who started me off using it pretty young so I am a repeat customer. I love this lip balm and all Carmel products!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: