BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
This brings back childhood memories. I never liked this stuff but always remember my mom telling me to put it on my chapped lips. Although it didn't have the best smell it worked wonders! Very thick consistency but unchapped my lips in no time.
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
I used to love Carmex a lot through the winter months, however I do not use it as much anymore now that there are several variety of lip conditioners out there. I have found a more favorable brand but don't get me wrongness Carmex still rocks.
Amanda B.
Carrollton, TX
I always come back to this. It's very moisturizing and makes your lips look almost glossy after use. If I use it at night, there is always still a bit on in the morning unlike other balms where my lips can sometimes be dry in the morning.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
The best of the best for conditioning lips. The only thing that would make it better is a new scent, but then it is so recognizable...It works every time and I would definitely recommend to anyone with chronic chapped lips. The gold standard of lip care.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Simple, and smooth! I love this little lip balm, it's so soothing , and feels great on my lips. I get sunburnt on my lips and this seemed to protect them. The packaging could be better, it's kind of an unflattering yellow and red mixture
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Best thing for dry, chapped, cracked lips! Works great on helping fever blisters go away faster and not leaving a scare! The price is great too! This is my go to lip balm! Comes in handy during the winter months, when I get chapped lips more often. Love the smell and feel of it! I apply it overnight and wake up with great lips!
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
This product is a must have in the winter. When its cold out you will not catch me with some kind of Carmex. Its easy to apply and since it doesn't touch your lips I can let other people use it as well. I love the packaging its small and easy to use i recommend this to everyone.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Everyone needs a jar or tune of Carmex in their life, it's really that simple. For when your lips are cracked and you can't have any fun colors on them and need to give them and break and heal Carmex is the brand for you (also super cheap)
Joitroshia D.
Pineville, LA
I honestly cannot remember a time in my life where I didn't have at least one of these somewhere in my house. It is a staple in my makeup bag and in every purse I own. Love love love my original Carmex. I don't like any of the other ones. I only like the one in the little jar.
Nailah S.
Los Angeles, CA
Carmex is amazing. I've been addicted to it for the last 20 years or so. The only thing that saved my lips from the dreaded chappies. I juggle numerous pots at a time and keep it all over the place. A pot in my purse...a pot in my car...all of them in various rooms of my house...I don't want to be without it. If I had to choose a couple of things to be stuck on an island with, Carmex would rank in the top position!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back