BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cassandra C.
I love the way this chap stick feels! The container is awesome because unlike other chapstick containers, it won't melt in my car and fall apart. Being in the Texas heat makes it WAY more useful. It lasts for a long time (as do most chapsticks). Definite recommendation
Ja’Niyha L.
Baytown, TX
Works wonders on the lip area. I have always had one since I was little. Even if I didn’t have cracked lips. Awesome product. Great creation has a nice smell. Gentle to the skin and not harsh at all. I’d let my kids use this product. Not harsh to kids at all.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS
My grandmother uses this like it is going out of style. When I was younger I was all over it but as I get older I realize it's not for me. It's cheap and it works but I'm not all about the tingling sensation anymore.
Ali :.
San Antonio , TX
Love the smell for some odd reason because it could be overpowering. Really moisturized my lips when they were super chapped but the second it wore off I needed to keep reapplying and it didn’t improve them. Yes and no I guess more of a personal preference?
Ihesha H.
All time favorite lip balm for me. It keeps my lips from being dry and makes them moisturized and supple. I like the slight sensation on my lips it makes me feel as if the product is working to moisturize and combat chap lips. A must have daily product for me.
Priscilla D.
Socorro
This is an amazing product. For the price range I enjoy using this. It’s is a tried and true products that gets the job done when trying to mosturize really chapped lips. After a while it just feels good to have it sit on the lips even if you do not need it.
Ninoshka N.
Love love love can't live with out my Carmex it is part of my daily life my lips feel so smooth and moisturized and when my lips do feel dry and I put this on my lips feel so much better
Alina C.
Vidalia
This Carmex I actually like to use when I catch a cold sore. It helps relieve it and helps it heal a lot faster. The only down part is the smell but it’s something I can handle. I bought this at a convenient store and I would buy this again. It also moisturizes my lips as well as healing my cold sores.
Ashley O.
I prefer the stick version of the lip balm, but this is fairly priced for a longer lasting lip balm option.  I tend not to overuse on this product when it's in the bowl container vs. the stick.  Packaging was average and I will buy the product again.
Shayd G.
Biloxi, MS
GETS. THE. JOB. DONE. The only thing that I can never get past is the strong odor it has and its very hard to explain but seriously, the work this stuff does makes the smell disappear in an instant. Cheap, easy to use, kind of messy depending on application.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart