BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a great product for chapped lips. The only downside is that it can be a bit fragrant, so you can usually smell it when you put it on your lips. Its a great product for when its super chilly out, and your lips get wind burned. I highly recommend this product.
Jay 💖.
This is a decent product,it did moisturize my lips and left them better than they would have been had I not used this,but I'm not huge on having to dip my fingers into my lip balms,it freaks me out. I got this as a gift from my mother though,and it's not bad. I give it a 6.3/10 score.
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
This is always my go to chapstick especially in the winter when my lips are really dry. I️ also coat this on my lips before I️ go to bed and I️ wake up and my lips are super soft and not chapped anymore! I️ like this chap stick in the jar the best just because I️ think it applies better!
Nabbie W.
Amazing lip balm. Cured my chapped lips in 2 days! Very nice texture and constensty. Bought it at my local grocer. Meet my qualifications and my needs.  Easy to apply and easy to open. Very accessible. I recommend this to my mom and dad and it cured their chapped lips too!
Allie S.
Minneapolis
I always have had problems keeping my lips soft and smooth in the winter, and this is the only product that has helped me! I have used this brand for a while and it has definitely overmet my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, quality chapstick.
Emma R.
South Lyon, MI
I used this product after I got my wisdom teeth out to deal with the dry skin around my mouth (from the dentists digging around). It worked fast and great! It was easy to spread over the large areas of dry skin around my mouth, however it’s too messy for me to use regularly.
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
Not only does this product moisturize your lips, it also gets rid of cold sores for the people on here that get those frequently. this got rid of my cold sore in 3 days! my cold sores usually last a week! once you apply the product it does sting a little, could improve on the harshness of applying.
would recommend to friends
Emily M.
Cincinnati, OH
Carmex Lip Balm is a must-have for me. I keep one on my nightstand, in my purse, and at my makeup table at all times. This is the one brand of balm that I feel 100% relieves my lips when I apply it. I love the cooling sensation and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Amy D.
Woodstock, GA
I debating if this is my top 2 or 3 but just know that it’s up there. If you just want a classic lip product that’ll help with dry lips over the winter, this is the one for you. It’s very inexpensive. The last time I bought it was at Walgreens but you can find this anywhere.
Katie G.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go-to balm for chapped lips. I always have one on my bedside table, and it is always my first choice when purchasing chapstick. I can purchase one almost anywhere, which is super convenient. Whenever anyone asks for a chapstick recommendation, I always say CARMEX.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: