BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Isabelle O.
This is my holy grail, must have lip product. Chopstick is life, literally. I don't leave without this by my side. I can always rely on it to rejuvenate dry lips.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is my all-time favorite product. I will accept this most awesome lip balm in the tube if I must, but I prefer it in dish. It's definitely easy to apply. I am a lazy chick, so I just press the tube to my lips, but you can use your fingers to apply it too. I use Carmex every single day, and have used it every single day for years to treat my sensitive, oft-chapped lips. It's just my go-to.
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
Carmex is my go to product for dry lips especially during the winter season. The packaging is great for travel or just to stick in your pocket. It's gentle and has a refreshing application! I will for sure buy this product again!
Gabriella R.
Carmex is what i go to when theres no blistex around lol although I love the smell I feel like carmex lacks that medicine feel to it tht blistex has. But its good!
Kimberly P.
Best chapstick to use when lips are really ' crusty ' . After 10 min lips feel like new! The only downside to this is that it smells a little bad. Simple cute packaging that could be reused.
Celina M.
This is wonderful especially for colder seasons. I forgot my lotion once and my knuckles and my hands were extremely dry I put a little bit on my hands and it worked!! Not only is it great for lips but also dry hands
Erminia M.
This is always my back-up, go to when my lips are wind parched from winter. It can get pretty cold in Chicago and lips take a beating. I exfoliate and moisturizer my lips, but nothing SAVES them like Carmex. Nothing.
Jennifer R.
I have been buying this lip balm for many years. Its a great value and lasts a really long time! It is long lasting and not sticky after you apply it. I like the packaging and I would definitely recommend to others!
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park , CA
I love Carmex, not only do I use it on my lips, I generally buy the tubes for that, but I use it on those nasty hangnails I get or if an area of my hands gets really chapped.
Grid 🦄.
South Gate , CA
I don't know if it's just me but I love the way my lips tingle when I apply this to my lips. I feel it working against my dry lips. Definitely a staple in my bag!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: