BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Bridgette W.
Chandler, AZ
Carmex and I go WAY back! It's very strong and moisturizing for a lip balm. I can't go a winter without using this. It heals cracked lips and it just nice over all.
Courtney M.
BELLEVILLE
I used to use this all the time in high school, buy stopped for whatever reason. Now I'm back to using this as my holy grail lip balm. Love the tingling sensation that it gives.
Patrice H.
Love this product. Always nourishing to my lips! You know when your lips are jus so dry they feel like they are gonna fall off, I put this product on and my lips feel renewed.
asia t.
Raleigh, NC
Let me start off saying I do t think they put anything in it to make someone addicted to it. It may work well for some and not so well for others. A MUA told me I shouldn't use this because it doesn't hydrate the lips. I totally disagree with that person. For me, it does hydrates my lip. I have a tendacy to pull skin off my lips which results to broken skin, redness, and a little pain. It's a tough habit to break, but I use Carmex, it stings a little, moisturizers my lips, and heals them. I do know others that say that this product doesn't help them, and breaks their lips out. You have to find products that work for you and this works for me!
Devyn C.
My grandmother absolutely swears by this lip balm for cold sores. She uses this repeatedly. Its very affordable with great qualities. It easy to apply with your fingers and i would recommend to others to use this for cold sores specifically.
kelsy g.
carmex its a good product if you have your lips pealin it actually heal your lips but the only thing i don't like about it its the smell doesn't smell strong but i like things that has a good smell because its going to be under my nose lol.
ChuYin Z.
Elmhurst
It never dries out. Great to leave on overnight. All the dead skin on my lips comes right off when I gently scrub my lips after leaving this on for the night. It smells nice too.
Jess P.
Enjoy using this product when my lips need it. It is veg easy to apply and use every day, it certainly did meet my expectations. It also has a great value. I do continue to use it and I would recommend it
Heather O.
Antioch
I love Carmex it always soothes my lips if I’ve been out in the sun for too long. Or if they are just chapped. I love the smell of it lol and it’s easy to put on. Is but it again
De B.
I don't use this for cold sores but Carmex works great for chapped and dry lips. It instantly makes my lips feel moisturized and relieves any dry or cracked feeling my lips may have. You don't need much to apply either. It has a menthol smell, which is great if you have a cold or stuffy nose. I have found it helps clear up a stuffy nose. Therefore, I will apply a tad bit right under my nose to help clear it up when I have a cold. It actually works and if your nose is raw and red, it actually relieves that too. It makes it not raw anymore and it won't hurt anymore. Really weird how it does that but it does work. However, if your nose happens to have any sores or is really raw so the skin has cracked, then Carmex will burn/sting when you put it on. It will go away though.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: