BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kathy F.
Galveston
I have used Carmex for years, but I had to get away from it. I was addicted to it. Very easy to apply and use with the tips of my finger. Back when I used Carmex, I purchased it at Kmart. Very long lasting. Probably not, don't want to get addicted to it again
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
Love love love this chapstick! Carmex is probably one of my favorite brands. It makes your lips so soft and the selection is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good chapstick! It's such a classic lip balm and I love the smell.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
This stuff is okay. It seems like it should be better given that it's a classic product people have used for a long time. For me, repeated uses make my lips peel, but I can use it once or twice every so often without a problem. Not good for consistent use.
member-d7f98
The price is great and so is the product. It's a prize winner and I'll always go back and repurchase it. It helps with chapped and dry lips and moisturizers as well.
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT
This product is a life saver when my lips are really chapped and also good to just give them a little extra moisture and shine. The price is great, and packaging makes it super easy not to loose. Immediately after applying your lips feel very refreshed.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
Although I'm not a fan of the packaging - I wish it was in stick form, this lip balm is extremely effective. It is very moisturizing and will soften the the dryers lips in minutes, I carry this with me at school, and it is especially helpful in the winter.
Elizabeth R.
DeBary
I love this product and I don't leave home without it! It is isn't moisture to my lips and lasts! I usually buy it at Target and it lasts forever! The yellow packaging really makes it easy to find. It certainly met my expectations and I will buy it again.
Tia D.
Chapped lips and dry lips rejoice! This miracle in a jar is perfect when you need to get your lips back on track. It's my go to when my lips need a little extra TLC.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Whenever I have a cold or the weather is simply freezing out, I reach for this! I have used this for years and nothing heals chapped lips quite like a jar of Carmex. The formula is tried and true. This is seriously one of the best beauty values available!
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It is also very cheaper and has a very easy application. Although I only used it once I would definitely recommend to buy this. It met my expectations & it will not fail you. I only gave it 4 stars because you have to frequently moisturize your lips because it comes off quite easily.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back