BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Grace C.
Very sturdy jars that will last you a while, however I cannot in good conscious give it a five star rating as it does not smell nor taste like any car I have ever encountered.
Jeromy A.
I have used this product on so many occasions. It works in a cinch. If I ever feel a cold sore coming on I can trust this to help and if my lips just need recharging I can count on it for that as well.
Sandra J.
As a kid I thought these were awesome and don't get me wrong the flavor is great. the only way this is treating a cold sore is by preventing them in the first place as stress to the lip might bring on an outbreak (less likely). don't you think it's gross to keep sticking your finger in this tub and applying to your lips: good way to get sick and then get a cold sore!
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This lip balm is extraordinary especially if you live up in the colder drier climates. I absolutely adore the little tins they come in they're good to keep in your car purse bathroom suitcase and your pocket. It works miracles as far as curing dry lips I have been using Carmex for about 15 years now it started when my papa gave me some because I had some chapped lips then my mom had a little tin then my grandmother had a tube of it and I have a tube of it in my purse now I give this a 10 out of 10
Janelle S.
Bartlesville, OK
This is my go to when Im on the motorcycle with my husband. It stays in the sales bag so I don't forget it. Does a great job of keeping my lips protected from the wind burn.
kennedi f.
During the winter my lips get super dry ! carmax saved my lips within days !! it doesn't feel greasy ok your lips and it really digs deep and makes your lips feel so i moisturized ! i really love it
Alyssa L.
Uniontown, PA
This is an excellent product. I love that my lips never feel greasy because they soak in this formula so well. I do wish that the container was different. It's not the type of product I'll carry around in my purse unless I have cotton swabs with me and I'm certainly not going to just stick my finger in there while out and about. It's really great to put on at night before you go to bed as you'll wake up with amazingly soft, supple lips.
Kadie C.
This is the OG!! Mama always had a tin with her when i was growing up and to this day, she carries it still...little known fact...its great at night for cracked dry heels!!!
Mary W.
I love carmex! It's always soothing to my lips and I even put in on my cuticles too, it moisturizers so well. My husband used this all the time too while deployed in Afghanistan and he said this was really the only thing that helped his chapped lips in that dry heat. I keep a jar on the nightstand because my lips always seemed chapped right at bed time 😄
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
Both my husband and my son love using this especially during winter season, they get really dry and chapped lips so this is great for them to keep their lips moisturized.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: