BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kelsi G.
You can't be Carmel! Although not very tasty, Carmex is your go to for tue worst chapped lips. The fastest healer that has ever worked for me! Super cheap and super results!
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
This is my go to!! I love carmex! I have used it since I was a kid. I love it's tingling feeling that you get when you put it on! Love the fact that it also comes in a tube!
Ali Grace S.
tuscaloosa
I could not live without this chapstick!!! Carmel is so addicting. I use it everyday, multiple times a day. It gives your lips a little tingle while also hydrating them really well. highly recommend.
Erika E.
Clermont
I love the cooling feeling Carmex gives! This definitely help keep my lips from getting chapped and feeling moisturized. This is a holy grail lip balm everyone should have.
Autumn✨🍂🍁 b.
Charlotte
This item is a must have during those cold winter days. This is a must have due to its great minty, moisturizing feel. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Cherry Tube
Audrey B.
Berne, IN
Carmex is my tried and true lip balm. This stuff always keeps my lips soft and supple during the driest winters! The packaging is unattractive, but the product is amazing. I always buy a new jar before the winter.
Kristy M.
Carmex is always my go to chapstick. Love how well it works. Such a great price for how well it works. Always meets my expectations. Would definitely recommend it to others. Would definitely use this on myself and my family.
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I am a huge Carmex fan. The smell isn't traditionally great, but it's a comforting smell to me. It always works to heal my chapped lips. It's the only lip balm I trust to ALWAYS heal them. I wouldn't apply it to prevent my lips from becoming chapped, there are others I would use for that first. But if they're already chapped, I apply Carmex before I go to bed, and they're healed in the morning. I always keep some in my bedside table just in case!
Sarah W.
It was ok but I wish it was more moisturizing lip balm. It was a dollar and about eighty-three cents. If you need a lip balm in a pinch go with carmex cold sore reliever and lip moisturizer jar
Sarah L.
Mesa, AZ
My definite go-to whenever my lips are chapped, like to the point where my lip splits. It definitely hydrates my lips. One of my favorites. I'll always keep repurchasing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: