BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
As a trumpet player, these were always a go to! Nice texture, great feel and not too greasy that allowed us to play and keep our lips moisturizer without any issues. I always liked the pot version best, but I’m sure all the others are great as well!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Carmex is a necessity lip product to have in your makeup bag. Not only is it perfect for chap lips but also for cold sore relief. I like how carmex leaves the lips with a tingly/ fresh feeling. That’s how you know it’s really working for ya :)
T H.
Best product ever! I literally use it everyday all day . This product keeps my lips very well hydrated and looking good . It is not expensive it’s east to apply and use , it has very well met my expectations . I do recommend others to use it !
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Carmen because it really moisturize my lips. I literally can buy this anywhere ! From grocery store to the gas station. I’ve been using this product since forever and it will always be a go to product for me when I need that moisture!
Alexandria P.
I have been using this chapstick for years and swear by it. I have the worst chap lips and carmex fixes that! This chapstick lasts for months and is very cheap. I personally apply it every night before I go to bed and wake up with soft lips!
Marianne S.
Ironton, OH
My always go to for chapped lips for me and my family! I have used this all my life & will always continue to use it. My daughters always get chapped lips this season & I am always buying Carmex because it is the only thing that truly works!
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
Carmex always brings the best tingle to my lips and adds the best moisture that I’ve ever received from a lip product! Packaging has never been a problem, and I use this every day! Carmex is the best lip product I’ve ever used; I swear by it.
Alicia L.
Buffalo, NY
Carmex is always my go to when my lips are terribly chapped in the cold winter months. I’ve used this product for years, and can definitely say that it’s worked for me. It’s long lasting, and although I’m not crazy about the smell the product itself is definitely well worth the price.
Fawn J.
WILLOW GROVE, PA
I love how it goes on and moisturizes your lips and your lips stay soft all day. I also love the Cherry flavor it actually smells and when you put it on it smells like real Cherries.
Hadley D.
Carmex is AWFUL for your lips! It's formulated to dry your lips out so you want to use it more often.
It smells good if you like the minty/chemically smell. And it feels good upon application, but that quickly passes.
I do not recommend this brand of lip product at all!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon