BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
ShaleseChavez C.
This product works. I have used this product ever since I was a little kid when I had dry lips when the seasons changed. Its soft and effective. The only thing I would change about this is the scent. At first its fine but when you use it for a long time the scent gets old.
Ałëāh M.
Spokane
This lip cream is the best cream I have used in forever! I love the little container it comes o and it's so easy to apply you just pop open the lid and swip your finger through and apply! I would defiantly buy This product again! I could defiantly see a difference when I used it!
Kay H.
I highly recommend using Carmex not only is it small and easy to vary around it works really well! There’s a slight tingle when being applied but it isn’t painful and it helps to soothe the lips of dryness and cracking. It is fast acting it doesn’t take weeks or days for relief !
Cassie J.
a classic! i use it every night before bed, and always have a jar in my purse and at my desk at work. keeps your lips super soft, and can rescue you from the most chapped, dry lips.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
There are many good petroleum jelly type products, but Carmex is my favorite, simply due to the speed it works. Within a day of usage, I could see a significant difference in my very dry and irritated skin around my lips. I also find this product helpful when cold sores pop up.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a great product for chapped lips. The only downside is that it can be a bit fragrant, so you can usually smell it when you put it on your lips. Its a great product for when its super chilly out, and your lips get wind burned. I highly recommend this product.
Tiff L.
Hope mills , NC
Does the job of healing so well! I purchased from a local Target. I am diabetic and sometime my skin craves moisture. Carmex does the job and heals the broken skin FAST! I would definitely recommend to others because it does the job well. It’s also really thick and stays on :)
Christina W.
This is my go to winter balm for my lips!! It last a long time and I don’t have to reapply it every 2 minutes!! The price is just right and the package is convenient. I got mine at Walmart and I will alway keep buying this!! Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all winter long!!!
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
This is always my go to chapstick especially in the winter when my lips are really dry. I️ also coat this on my lips before I️ go to bed and I️ wake up and my lips are super soft and not chapped anymore! I️ like this chap stick in the jar the best just because I️ think it applies better!
Nabbie W.
Amazing lip balm. Cured my chapped lips in 2 days! Very nice texture and constensty. Bought it at my local grocer. Meet my qualifications and my needs.  Easy to apply and easy to open. Very accessible. I recommend this to my mom and dad and it cured their chapped lips too!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: