BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
chrys j.
I have used this stuff for years!!! I adore it, but more recently I have noticed it worsening my dry lip condition. I recently read that the amount of menthol in it is actually causing the dryness! I had to stop using it as much, but I still think it is a fine product.
Kimberly N.
Falls Church, VA
One of my favorite lip balms. My lips tend to be very dry, and this stuff is so incredibly hot. It burns off the dead skin which is perfect for me. It has an easy application and it is a great value. It is not expensive and I would definitely purchase it again.
Tanaya N.
My favorite tip. It last for so long but I have never fully finished one so I love that it comes in a package of 3 because I tend to lose the unfinished ones. It's easy to apply when you fingers are clean, but when you have long nails it Gets caught in your nails .
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
For me this is a must have during the winter months. my lips are super dry and Carmex is like magic. even though I use it often the jar does last me awhile. It's a great product. It really gets the job done I love how it leaves a tingly feeling after you put it on leaves your lips smooth
Donna M.
I love Carmex!  I love the way it makes my lips feel, the texture, the lasting power. Everything!  It's the last thing I put on my lips before going to bed and the first thing I use in make up prep in the morning.  Great price and I can grab one or more at any store.
Kristina V.
Dallas, TX
I used to use Carmex regularly. I love the smell and it definitely keeps my lips from getting chapped. I feel like the stinging sensation when you first use it is indication that it is doing its job. Definitely a little on the pricey side, but it is a good deal for all the moisturizing Carmex can offer.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
This is one of my familys and older even our older generations go to lip repair treatment . it Hydrates and heals rough dry cracked lips . it looks similar to a simple gloss and smooths on with a tingling sensation. Its the only lip treatment that both men and women use as it is unisex wear for the lips
Candace D.
Stanford, KY
Carmex is tough stuff. Which makes it good for use during the winter when the weather is so hard on your lips. But that same quality makes it something I don't want to use every day. So I'll save it for the winter months.
Eliza M.
Old School favorite lip balm. Gets the job done and is inexpensive enough you can put them in every room of your house, or stock up because you lose them so often. Smells a little medicinal, and tingles a bit when applied (watch out if your lips a super chapped).
Bria S.
Jersey City, NJ
This a decent lip balm, similar to the Blistex lip balm pot. The lip balm lasts for a very long time and it fairly affordable. I find myself having to constantly reapply it when I use it. I would not consider repurchasing this product, nor would I recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon