BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
I don't really like the scent but does the job . It leaves your lips really smooth and soft. I would recommend this to people but the scent is a bi t strong for me.
Rosely L.
Carmex is the best stays on the whole day don't need to be applied constantly I will forever use this very affordable very easy to apply will totally recommend this
member-db5e28a48
This is the only lip balm I use! I swear by it. My lips stay so soft. Its my favorite to use before I put on a liquid lipstick! I put carmex on and when I'm done with my makeup I,wipe it off & apply the lipstick. Keeps my lips moisturized all day long!
Shakia J.
Odenton, MD
Super affordable. Very conveniently sized and packaged. Exceeded my expectations. I’ve been using Carmex for several years. Keeps my lips soft and free of dry skin.
Heather B.
Trumbull, CT
Love this product to much!! It can get a bit to much on my lips if used a lot but I use it all the time in the fall and winter something I will continue to buy again!
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Have used for when I got a cold sore. It seemed pretty effective. The only time I've used it is when I got a cold sore. Packaging could be better. Looks old school.
A K.
Amazing product lasted so long with me I couldn't believe it . Bought it at a good price and it's a good value . Bought it from a nearby drugstore and I was surprised. Easy to apply , can apply with tip of ur finger
Brandy G.
Love the chapstick but would prefer the tube as it is less messy when using. But over all great chapstick! Great value for the price! Small enough for a purse. Would recommend to others.
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
Amazing, classic smell and taste, it isn’t too overwhelming and it doesn’t burn my lips. It’s easy to apply but I get concerned with how sanitary it is to dip my finger in a tub, it’s always been a pet peeve of mine
Lucy l.
San Francisco
Carmax is great for cold sores or even dry lips. I have dry lips and often I get cold sores. I recently used this for my sore and it gave relief to me and the sore.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: