BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teiara R.
New Orleans
I absolutely love this lip balm. It keeps my lips from cracking and also heals previous cracks. It smell nice and can keep your lips moisturizer for a good 2 hour. And what's even better is it is really cheap, only a dollar. Definitely would recommend this to others.
Lydia G.
Visalia, CA
this is literally always my go to when it comes to moisturizing my lips. it helps so much when my lips and chapped. a little bit goes a long ways and you never have to keep reapplying on your lips. I'm always buying them from Walmart and they and so affordable.
Mona K.
New York
I absolutely love this product. The tingly and plump sensation left my lips shiny and hydrated. The price is amazing for this wonderful product. The packaging is travel convenient and I would definitely purchase this product again as it is very moisturizing for lips.
angie l.
plano, texas
all i have to say is that this is the perfect lip balm. my lips were cracked and dry to the point where it hurt to open my mouth but after using this for one day my lips got so much better. it is probably thebes only lip balm you will need and has such a good price.
Nikki P.
really great for very damaged lips! burns a bit when applying, but is very helpful healing chapped lips, especially when used at night. applies quite thick and greasy, but it pays off when it completely heals your lips. I was very sad when I discovered I lost mine, and haven't had time to buy a replacement.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
This guy is my go to, dead of winter chapped lip product. It works very well and is what I can see is a skincare classic. The package looks like it has for years and continues the same amount of effectiveness. I would for sure recommend this product to others.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Carmex is ALWAYS in our medicine cabinet. This is the best product for severely Chapped lips and fever blisters.  I have been using this product for over 25 years. It's easy to find and reasonably priced. I have and will recommend it to friends and family.
Brogan A.
Toluca lake , CA
really great product. Its great for regular chapped lips and cold sores (info I've heard but I can't say for sure since I don't get them) But overall as a chapstick it is great because its very thick and heavy duty. Its not pretty or anything but its gets the job done!
Marianna D.
I use this little guy every day. I put on one heavy swipe in the morning before I head out the door and that's it. It keeps my lips soft for the whole day. During the winter I'll apply 2-3 times a day to prevent cracking. It doesn't dry out your lips like regular Chapstick that needs to reapplied constantly.
megan m.
Stockton, CA
I have been using carmax for a few months now and i love it, it works perfect for me. This product helps keep my lips moist, but most importantly keeps them from getting dry and start peeling.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: