BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Giselle R.
I've been using this product for over 20 years. It's must have item in my beauty bag, coat pocket, and desk drawer at work. Especially during the colder months when my lips feel extra dry.
Laura F.
Irvine, CA
Super moisturizing for dry, chapped lips. I usually put it on before going to bed to give it time to sink in. The only thing I dislike about it is the menthol smell.
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Standard, go to for really chapped lips. Works better than some of the more popular, trendy brands when it comes to actually helping to soothe and heal chapped lips.
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
I love it really keeps my lips moisturized, and it also helps with scabbed lips and cold sores. It has a strong scent but doesn't bother me, and is super affordable.
Pily B.
If you have serious chapped lips, this is for you. As far as how it works it works amazing. However it doesn't get better ratings from me because of the smell/taste.
Brittiny M.
I'm my opinion this carmex is ok but just seems to dry my lips out more then they were to begin with.. I don't like the way it tastes and its just not for me at all.
Vanessa W.
This product keeps lips moist and refreshed all while making your lips look amazingly glossy. It is packaged in a way that you can use as little or as much as you'd like! I tell all my friends about it and EVERYTIME I go to the store I always buy another!
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
This is the go to lip treatment for extremely chapped lips. I use this when my everyday chapsticks fail to prevent soreness and dryness! This always does the trick!!
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
I also use the Carmex brand on top of the Chapstick brand. You can NEVER go wrong with either one!!! I apply carmex or Chapstick before I apply lipstick and it really makes a difference 💕
Victoria B.
This is something that I like to put on after showers, while I rest, when I wake up, and as I do my make up. There is different packages, but if you're in any drugstore they might be sold as singles. Reapplying is optional, but necessary! Very moisturizing.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: