BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
For me this is a must have during the winter months. my lips are super dry and Carmex is like magic. even though I use it often the jar does last me awhile. It's a great product. It really gets the job done I love how it leaves a tingly feeling after you put it on leaves your lips smooth
elizabeth c.
Springfield, MO
This is my go to lip balm all year around whether is super warm in the summer time or frosty cold in the winter. If you need healing for your abused lips weather dried, cracked, or just needing a little extra moisture. Its healed my cracked winter lips in just two days. Within the first day of use, I felt relief
Tanaya N.
My favorite tip. It last for so long but I have never fully finished one so I love that it comes in a package of 3 because I tend to lose the unfinished ones. It's easy to apply when you fingers are clean, but when you have long nails it Gets caught in your nails .
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
This is the perfect product for lips that are already chapped. It has such a releaving/cooling feeling. I have used this product for many many years. And it is still my go to product when my lips are chapped and have a bad burning feeling. It feels so good.
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
The original carmex is my favorite because of the feeling. It doesn't feel waxy how some of the other products do. Obviously the price is great and I don't mind losing them and repurchasing them too much. I also like that you can count on it to actually moisturize and condition your lips. Not just add shine.
Shakirah B.
New Jersey
I always have   especially during winter when my lips are very chapped. I love how small it is. And it's affordable. It is very easy apply and use. It's long lasting for sure but I never have till the end of the jar, I always end up losing it. I would buy this again.
Jocelyn R.
Upper Burrell
Very very very effective! It’s very strong and hydrating! It looks medical and smells like medicine it’s a strong smell but trust me it works! I would always by it at Walmart and it’s very well for my sensitive skin although it smells harsh it’s actually very gentle
Abby L.
This is my go to for my lips in the winter. With living in a very cold city for college, my lips become easily chapped and I find this product to be the quickest fix! It’s always by my side during the harsh weather. It helps them with the stinging and to feel soft.
Myia M.
dubuque
this product got all of the nasty dead skin off my lips. got it from my local drugstore. also from walmart, it very well met my expectations though it makes my lips crave it more. i love carmex this is not my first time using it. maybe add a few more smells thats all!
Brittany M.
Muncie
been using carmex for a very long time i got into it from my mother its the only stuff she uses and using it is so easy and its heavy duty never have to worry about it braking so thats super nice  so its save around kids and in your bag  worth the money all day
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: