BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sandra B.
Knoxville , TN
I love this company and prefer this product for my lips the most. I like the round container as I can seal it better and throw it around without worrying about leaks.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
This stuff is a lifesaver in the winter! I put on a coat in the evening and sleep with it on and I never have chapped lips! I love the cooling sensation and the smell
Brooke H.
I LOVE this product. It is very nice expessiallu for the cheap price. It last for a fair amount of time anout 2 months for me. It was not my first time using. It goes on very smooth which I love about it. I would deffineayaly recommend to others it is great.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Works well for my lips when they are really chapped and cracking. If you are looking for a chapstick or balm that works to heal your lips. This is definitely the go to.
Jenna R.
Bridgeport, NY
If you want your chapped/dry lips healed overnight, this is what you need to use. The scent/flavor isn't amazing but it works really well. Kinda pricey but that's okay. I would recommend to others.
Rachael X.
Stockton, CA
I’ve been using this lip balm since I was younger. It lasts longer than any other lip balm, I don’t have to keep reapplying it throughout the day. And it smells nice.
Caitlin R.
Whitwell,TN
I love carmex.. it smells really good( to me that's is) it heals my lips when they get dry and crack..especially in the winter with the cold and it drying me lips up.
Natalie G.
King city
Works very well when lips are chapped or if they are peeling, just apply some on your lips. May feel some sensation and that is because it's helping it get better. I recommend it to anyone!
Evelyn V.
I love that its very moisturizing, i dont really like that you need to use youre fingers to apply. I do like though that it comes in a little tin because its far less likely to roll away on you like a regular chapstick tube. It does though have a strong smell.
Jessica H.
It made my lips softer but had an odd smell, I don't like having to use my finger to apply chapstick. You get what you pay for with this product. It comes in a small package so it's not to bulky to keep in your pocket.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: