BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tiffany K.
I hate any lip product I need to use my finger or another tool to apply. It's a good formula though. I wish it came in a tube. Maybe it does and I've just not seen it.
Cassie M.
Not even going to try to pretty this up: I AM A CARMEX ADDICT. Have been for 10+ years. Can't use anything else even though I've tried almost everything under the sun
Nou V.
Carmex is a great product to use and it's guaranteed to stay on for a few hours. Applying too  much gives you the taste of the product in your mouth, so I tend to use only a little, but it still does its job wonderfully.
Brooke H.
I LOVE this product. It is very nice expessiallu for the cheap price. It last for a fair amount of time anout 2 months for me. It was not my first time using. It goes on very smooth which I love about it. I would deffineayaly recommend to others it is great.
Alyssa R.
Billings MT
This is absolutely the best chapstick in my book. It went above and beyond my expectations and is a staple in my medicine cabinet. I have been using this product for years and will continue to use it in the years to come.
Sandra B.
Knoxville , TN
I love this company and prefer this product for my lips the most. I like the round container as I can seal it better and throw it around without worrying about leaks.
Trina C.
Love using carmex, I put it on before bed to wake up with soft smooth lips. It is perfect to put on before a run to stop wind or my breathing from drying out my lips.
Alyssa S.
Long Island, NY
I have been using this product for years and will never stop. It is the ONLY product that keeps my lips smooth and hydrated all day. I love the pots the best but all of their products are great. Can''t go wrong with Carmex ! It is tried and true for a reason.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Works well for my lips when they are really chapped and cracking. If you are looking for a chapstick or balm that works to heal your lips. This is definitely the go to.
Lindsey M.
personally i don't like super heavy and creamy lip balms and this one is one of them, it makes me feel like i have some type of melted crayon i just don't go for it /:
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: