BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
I love Carmex products! Sleek enough to fit in your purse and helps keep your lips moisturized. I use this product all the time! Also not that pricey, at a good value.
Natalie S.
Cleveland, TN
I have tried so many lip products, and I always go back to this. It truly soothes chapped lips like nothing else, also great for your nose if it is chapped from a cold.
Andacia R.
Richmond, VA
This is the most effective lip balm I've ever used. It's cheap and small enough to carry anywhere. It's weathers some cold, strong winds. I'm really happy with the purchase.
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
this was one of my very first lip balm I ever tried and I'm still in love with it ! I get this at any drugstore near by me ! and its so easy to take anywhere with you !
Rejane C.
Independence , MO
I use this in the winter. It's define toy a must have. It meets it expectations. It is effective for the most part. I just don't care for the taste . The price is fair.
Shantel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love carmax, I love the smell and how it helps my lips when they are really chapped. When I buy one of these it last me quit some time but not really long because I like to applying a lot every little while. I would definatly recommend this product to others.
Alexis T.
Lubbock
Great product but kind of sticky feeling throughout the day. During night though it is great! I can wear it all night and wake up in the morning with great feeling lips. I would buy it again.
Taylor C.
I love the brand Carmex! I would rather use the tube that you don't have to dip a finger in just because it is less of a mess. This one is a little cheaper than the tube but still last just as long! I can say that I will never use a different brand of chapstick!
Karleigh M.
I'm a huge Carmel lover and this product is just what I was looking for. Not overly greasy, but locks in the moisture. In a convenient little container. Certainly never the house without this
Sarah E.
San Gabriel
I am obsessed with Carmex it’s my favorite of all time. I have one from a year ago and it still works great. Keeps my lips smooth. More than I expected. Carmen is the best I highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: