BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This is my go to lip product for dry lips. I usually get the cherry one this one has an ugly taste to it but it isn’t so bad and it’s worth it! It’s cheap and it does it’s job 🙌🏻 I’ve used this about a million of times and it doesn’t fail me. Yes I buy this once I run out 😊
Lori R.
I use this product every single night. It helps keep my lips plump and moisturized and when I wake up they are so hydrated. I will always rebuy this product and I love the jar that it comes in. Don't sleep on this Carmex! I think it's a staple item for anyone with dry lips!
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is a classic, and never fails to help even the worst chapped lips! The only thing that I cannot stand is the packaging! Having to stick your finger in to apply seems particularly unsanitary, especially during cold and flu season. For that reason alone I usually go for the tube package instead when I purchase this
Elik G.
Philadelphia
Decinately heals and leavws ur lips feeling really good. Smell is strong and not appealing at all. Will take some getting use to. Worth the price for the amount of product. Could use a revamping in the packaging....etc  Container needs its life back. The bright yellow n red is ok but boring. Keep the colors change the style
Emma R.
South Lyon, MI
I used this product after I got my wisdom teeth out to deal with the dry skin around my mouth (from the dentists digging around). It worked fast and great! It was easy to spread over the large areas of dry skin around my mouth, however it’s too messy for me to use regularly.
Kate M.
What can you say? This product is a classic. It reminds me of my childhood, my dad always kept this in the car. Even now, this chapstick pot lives in my car and always comes in handy when I need it. Even when it melts in the heat, it just forms back to a smooth surface. I'll probably buy this product for as long as it's sold.
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
Not only does this product moisturize your lips, it also gets rid of cold sores for the people on here that get those frequently. this got rid of my cold sore in 3 days! my cold sores usually last a week! once you apply the product it does sting a little, could improve on the harshness of applying.
would recommend to friends
Nichole W.
You can never go wrong with the old school/ original lip balm that every one who grew up in the 90's should know about. The lip balm that started the craze. I can't say enough good things about it. As a teen I would constantly apply this to my lips. Out of all my teenage non existing problems chap lips was never one of them.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
This product is the best thing that I have found for chapped lips , just after the first use you can tell it is already working to heal your chapped lips, and this is works great to keep your lips moisturized on a daily basis.
Amber W.
I find myself reaching for this little pot when my lips a super damaged or I have a cold sore. It's really inexpensive and it works...it stings a little bit but I think that's what makes it work.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: