BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gayathri M.
Fremont
I like to use carmex on those days when my lips are really dry especially in winter. It is my default fall back for dry/irritated lips and it has never let me down. Only thing I worry is that it is not natural and has petroleum product in it. Otherwise I would use it daily.
Kaitlynn R.
Love Love Love!! It always leaves my lips feeling smooth!! It's super long lasting, and I always apply before liquid lipstick. I also love the packaging. It's small enough to fit into my small handbag without taking up too much space. Will always be my go to! Totally recommend!
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
I looove this lip balm , I think that carmax in general works amazing . You can have chapped lips and in the next 2 days you would have chapped lips anymore . Definitely recommend this to everyone !
Isabelle M.
Albany, KY
I have used carmex for as long as I can remember and it has always been my go to for when my lips are extremely chapped. I do not use this on a daily basis because I do not like the taste/smell of it. However, it is my number one when I need soft lips fast. I would recommend.
Chyna P.
Carol Stream, IL
I really enjoy using this product. It's very moisturizing and easy to apply, it usually takes one to two coats to reach my desired level of softness on my lips, which is very good by my books. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a cheap alternative to most of the other chap sticks out there. Though I have never used it for cold sore relief I've heard it works miracles on that too. The only thing I'd change about this product is the smell.
Morgan P.
Really effective lip healer and great bang for is buck! It lasts for hours and I really only need to reapply twice a day. We have been using this brand for years and are always satisfied. I would absolutely reckoned this product.
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This is my go to lip product for dry lips. I usually get the cherry one this one has an ugly taste to it but it isn’t so bad and it’s worth it! It’s cheap and it does it’s job 🙌🏻 I’ve used this about a million of times and it doesn’t fail me. Yes I buy this once I run out 😊
Fara C.
Fort Lauderdale
Carmax is classic! Everyone's 2nd go to after Chapstick, i think. I'd say Carmax definitely works and moisturizes but i hate the taste when you mistakenly lick your lips and i hate the smell. Everything else is cool and convenient.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
I love to use this on my lips during the winter time. It does help comfort cold sores. Helps prevent chapped windburned lips. I love that leaves a protective medicated barrier on lips and cold sore.
Lori R.
I use this product every single night. It helps keep my lips plump and moisturized and when I wake up they are so hydrated. I will always rebuy this product and I love the jar that it comes in. Don't sleep on this Carmex! I think it's a staple item for anyone with dry lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: