BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mayla W.
I absolutely love Carmex. However, the product I use is this in stick form. I've bought the chap stick in bulk knowing that I'd finish every last one. I've probably used at least two dozen sticks ever since I discovered them. I love the flavored ones (lime and especially, cherry!).
Jennifer L.
This is my go to especially in the winter when my lips are horribly chapped from being out in the cold.  I buy this at Wal-Mart.  I like the design of packaging.  I think this is perfect, not to harsh, and nice and gentle.  I like the product the way it is now.
marisa ✨.
I love Carmex! It is the best lip balm and is a tradition in my family! They are super affordable and have amazing value. Never lets me down and keeps my lips super soft. I get mine in three packs at target and its amazing. Definitely my fav and I would never go anywhere without it
Dejonna R.
This is my go to winter chapstick! A must have for me. My lips remain hydrated with very little of the product and it is affordable and last quiet a bit of time.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Something I will always keep in my purse, medicine cabinet, and anywhere else in the house. Such a multi use product I like to always have it on hand. Obviously great for chapped lips but also good for dry spots on face and body. After upper lip waxing. And of course cold sores.
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product and I’ve used it for more than just lips. I have very sensitive skin and if anyone else gets their eyebrows waxed and they turn red, if you just put some of this on for a little while it takes all the redness away. Also great for their general purpose.
Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
Carmex is one of my favorite go to products when I have a cold sore coming through. It literally goes away within 2 days of constantly applying this throughout the day. Although, it is a little too minty for me I still give it a 5 star because of how well it works on cold sores.
Cassie J.
a classic! i use it every night before bed, and always have a jar in my purse and at my desk at work. keeps your lips super soft, and can rescue you from the most chapped, dry lips.
Ashley M.
Savannah, GA
Easy to carry and easy to use. You can never go wrong with this. I found mine at my local Walmart. My lips have never been so moisturized in my life. Plus it lasts a long time during those winter months when your lips tend to dry out. Five Stars!
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
The reason my lips never are dry and cracked in winter this is my oldie but goodie I keep one of these either tube or small container in my car , purse and extra in the diaper bag .. my whole family uses these the application is simple easy to the point and packs a powerful punch
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: