BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Rochester, New York
Long lasting!  I love it great for keeping lips moist and crack free. It also is great for cold sores or helps to heal if your lips are really dry! I am a constant  buyer ! It can be found anywhere any lip products or makeup can be found such as Walmart , wallgreens, cvs. ....
Christina Q.
Bellevue, WA
When I don't have Blistex medicated ointment on hand, this is my next goto product when I have a cold. The area under my nose and my lips always get raw and dry and this product effectively and quickly soothes it. The only thing I don't like as much is that it is a bit waxy when applied, but the price and value is great.
Fara C.
Fort Lauderdale
Carmax is classic! Everyone's 2nd go to after Chapstick, i think. I'd say Carmax definitely works and moisturizes but i hate the taste when you mistakenly lick your lips and i hate the smell. Everything else is cool and convenient.
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
I mainly use this because it's nostalgic. Every winter I buy one and use it whenever to remind me of my grandma. The bonus is that whatever ingredient is in there that gives it it's smell helps clear my nose. That isn't a bad thing.
Kaitlynn R.
Love Love Love!! It always leaves my lips feeling smooth!! It's super long lasting, and I always apply before liquid lipstick. I also love the packaging. It's small enough to fit into my small handbag without taking up too much space. Will always be my go to! Totally recommend!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I've heard very good things about this product, but I can't seem to get myself to like it. The smell is incredibly overwhelming and is what turned me off the most about this product. The formula is kind of greasy and I feel as if it doesn't hydrate my lips as much as other products do. It is not a terrible product, but I feel as if I can get better ones for the stain or lesser price of this one.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Full of moisture to leave lips feeling soft and without a sign of cracks or pain.  It's very gentle on lips without a harsh applicator.  I love the packaging because it stays closed but its really easy to open.  Great addition to your purse or medicine cabinet.
Sharon B.
Baltimore
Very effective in providing quick relief to chapped lips, especially when skin is broken. It works great as a preventive measure when out on the waters kayaking and blocking the wind when riding a bike. Strongly recommend to others
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
I like the product for severely chapped lips but I did not care for the container. The smell and taste weren't bad. I just wish I would have purchased it in a squeeze tube. Constantly dipping your finger in the jar seems unsanitary.
Emma L.
Columbia, SC
I was not a fan of this lip balm. It seemed to just sit on top of my lips and not do much. It wore off after about an hour. I bought it at a grocery store. Had a weird scent. Not worth your money. There are much better brands and products out there that do a better job.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: