BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jewels J.
I’m a fan I been using this since middle school this was the business every where you went this had to be with you at all time definitely inexpensive and altime Favorite
Destiny G.
My boyfriend always gets cold sores so I always have to have a pack of carmex on hand! He loves them because they actually helps his lips and brings them back to normal again.
Andacia R.
Richmond, VA
This is the most effective lip balm I've ever used. It's cheap and small enough to carry anywhere. It's weathers some cold, strong winds. I'm really happy with the purchase.
Lindsey H.
Been using this stuff since I was a kid. Helps majorly with dry or chapped lips. Love the feeling on my lips after putting it on. Its highly addictive so beware. Lol but at such a low cost and how long it lasts and how great it works... I ALWAYS HAVE SOME ON HAND
Rejane C.
Independence , MO
I use this in the winter. It's define toy a must have. It meets it expectations. It is effective for the most part. I just don't care for the taste . The price is fair.
Eleanor B.
Carmel was my go to balm when I was in college. This small pot really heals chapped lips and prevents it from cracking some more. A small amount goes along way. It makes my feel so smooth, hydrated that I can use it many times in the day even if I don't have to.
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
Works very well in the very cold winters helps protect from wind burn and chapped lips . I love it for my cold sores in winter gets rid of them rite away !! I recommend buying this product !!
Darcy W.
Great deal, hydrates better than almost anything I have ever used. The smell is slightly strong, but it makes you lips feel so cool and tingly. Great price, I've used this since I was a kid.
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
I love Carmex products! Sleek enough to fit in your purse and helps keep your lips moisturized. I use this product all the time! Also not that pricey, at a good value.
Mia E.
Catawissa, PA
I bring this wherever I go.. I love how it makes my lips glossy and moisturized at the same time! I always use this product.. It lasts for a whole winter for me.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: