BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily C.
Macon
The OG lib balm. This stuff gets rid of cold sores, chapped lips, chapped knuckles, chapped nose (ya know when you wipe your nose too many times when you're sick). Nothing beats that little tingle when you put it on and it starts working. I always try to keep some on me for emergencies.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
We all have heard of Carmex and there is a reason for it. Carmex is max relief. Like when it is really cold outside and your lips get uber chapped. It has the best affect and it is so cheap. Its easy and mess free to use. A lot of chapsticks feel caked on your lips but not this.
Alexis R.
rancho Cucamonga
When I my lips get really dry I use carmax the most because it heals it's faster. When I use it my lips never experience a dry day. It's a very well know brand I think the price is great for how well it works. I always do recommend if you have really dry lips that this works the best.
g a.
Nashville , TN
Okay so this used to be my favorite chapstick but then it stopped due to the fact that it really stopped doing its job on my lips. It's been disappointing to me lately :( leaves my lips even more dry. I don't think there's much to improve they didn't seem to put much thought into it!
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
I've used this stuff for as long as I can remember. Always helped so much with chapped lips and made them feel a thousand times better. A little hard to use cause you have to use your finger to apply.
Mayla W.
I absolutely love Carmex. However, the product I use is this in stick form. I've bought the chap stick in bulk knowing that I'd finish every last one. I've probably used at least two dozen sticks ever since I discovered them. I love the flavored ones (lime and especially, cherry!).
Erika D.
San Jose, CA
Honestly speaking, these aren't my favorite lip balm, they make my lips feel waxy and tight. I use these when I can't find my other chapsticks. The jars become a bit messy and gross around the edges the more you use. The ones that come in the tubes are easier to use and more efficient. I don't see myself buying them again.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I always keep one of these on hand. I have since I was a child. The price is affordable. It really works great if I have a cold sore believe it or not!  I usually get it from any drug store while I'm there. I always meets my expectations. And I will always buy it over and over again!
Maria B.
Indio, CA
This variety pack is super convenient I always have one in my bag or in my backpack I always use it on the go it's also in my beauty bag I love it and it's super great before applying Matte lipsticks.
Megan Z.
Columbus, OH
This is 100% the best lip balm for your lips, especially when you get that hurting chapped. It is amazing, Carmex has never been pricey, and around since I was a child. I can always recognize the package and the good quality. I recommend this product highly to anyone and everyone!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart