BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
g a.
Nashville , TN
Okay so this used to be my favorite chapstick but then it stopped due to the fact that it really stopped doing its job on my lips. It's been disappointing to me lately :( leaves my lips even more dry. I don't think there's much to improve they didn't seem to put much thought into it!
Larissa T.
When lips are at their worst, Carmex is the best product for repair. Easy to use and apply with your finger tips. Lasts for hours and protects from further damage. As a family we have used Carmex for years and will continue to keep buying.
Victoria P.
Gretna, LA
This is the only lip balm that I've used that doesn't make me have to use again later on. With other products I would have to reapply later in the day because my lips would really dry out throughout the day. Also the little jar is very long lasting. One little jar lasts me a whole year!
Rachel B.
I love that it hydrates, but I HATE the smell. I just don't understand why it has to be so intense? And if I use it too long, my lips get chapped b/c they get used to the hydration. It's a fine line between me and lip balms in general...
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
I've been using this product since I was a kid. So far I haven't found anything that will work better on my lips when they are super chapped. It may not smell super great but don't let that fool you. It works really well. I always keep some in my purse, in my car, and in my backpack.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really love it. Is like my favorite one to use when I have dry lips. Also because it has the minty flavor and it help moisture my lips when I’m sick and my lips are really bad. Also because is a good quantity that it has. Also is really cheap. You have to try it. It burn a little bit but I still like it.
Elizabeth B.
Waupaca, WI
Haven't used it in a long time. I don't know if it works any better than regular lip balm, but I remember how nice it feels and that heavenly smell. If I ever bought it again, it would be for the smell!
kristina n.
I try it once at work from a girl that share with me. I didn't like the strong mint scent that hit me in the nose. the jar is cute, but I feel is not that hygienic to dip your fingers inside all the time.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
We all have heard of Carmex and there is a reason for it. Carmex is max relief. Like when it is really cold outside and your lips get uber chapped. It has the best affect and it is so cheap. Its easy and mess free to use. A lot of chapsticks feel caked on your lips but not this.
Alex A.
Carmex is my holy grail for super chapped lips. This stuff is amazing and it works. I dunno if I like the tin that its in, sometimes I just prefer the plastic tube (not as messy). Don't make the mistake I did and leave it in a hot car and then try to use it. You will get liquid chapstick all over you, and then it will dry instantly.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart