BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Robin M.
 when my lips are cracking and need help, i always reach for Carmex. There is nothing better than the moisture and medicated feeling of it!! I use this frequently!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love this chapstick because i love the packaging. I love how i can pick how much i want to apply. This product is inexpensive and leaves my lips hydrated.
Kristina H.
Dallas, GA
You get what you pay for. This is great for using if playing an instrument of some sort. It keeps your lips very moist. Bad thing is that sometimes they can tend to feel very greasy
Ashlie T.
I had a cold sore before, and one of my friends swore on this stuff. I bought it and used it and it worked wonders. It definitely helps with horribly chapped lips.
Ellen G.
New Orleans, LA
Keeps my lips moisturized and when i forget to put it on it heals my lips quickly. It lasts me a pretty long time and its only a dollar and change in most stores.
Jourdan A.
I love Carmax and the size is great for when I'm on the go. I feel like the product was somewhat effective because it kept my lips moisturized for the most part.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
Honestly for me this is the best lip treatment for me! I love to wear it when my lips are chapped. Doesn't have the best smell but it's really good on your lips!
Autumn R.
Carmex has always been a favorite for me. It always smells so good and keeps my lips moisturized and soft. The only thing I dislike is how clumpy the product is.
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces , NM
Honestly this is such a must have in my purse, especially in the dry months for my lips get really chopped this really helps them get back to normal very quickly
Alysia M.
The cherry one breaks me out a lot and the smell is very strong but I have noticed many others have said the same thing. I do like packaging it's small. But I only like the original.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: