BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Sujin K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have actually been using this for couple of months. Although it doesn't smell too good, its quite moisturizing. I've used it before but not as much as now. I don't like how I need to use my fingers, but I still use it everyday haha. I carry it with me everywhere! I would recommend people trying it why not
Abbi A.
Hate getting my finger all sticky but definitely works to heal those cracked lips in the winter time. I would recommend getting the stick one so you don't get your finger all sticky.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
I have always had an issue with dry, irritated, chapped lips in the winter and I've tried many balms. I tried Carmex because it has been around forever. It was ok at first but, like many drug store lip balms, it did nothing to heal or cure my issues. It only seemed to exacerbate them. I have found that many of the cheaper lip treatments you find contain ingredients that your already thirsty lips become "addicted" to, and unfortunately this is one of those.
Lesli G.
Portland, TN
Swear by Carmex. My husband uses it daily and has not had any fever blisters since using this. It is very gentle on the lips and also help protect from the sun. We got through one of these every couple of weeks. Best lip product we have used.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this stuff. It helps protect my lips in the winter time but something that I use for year-round is for breakouts. It helps my pimples pretty much disappear overnight. I put a little dab if I feel one coming on or if it's already there and by morning the swelling and redness has reduced tremendously.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I bought this by accident a long time ago and have not stopped using it. I love it, it's light and effective. I love that it is in a tin, on a hot day I flip it upside down in my car so that it can settle at the time to make sure that i get every drop. Since it is my personal i apply staight to my lips!
Pooja P.
This has been my ride or die for more than a decade! i love the packaging and the product because it is so helpful in keeping my lips feeling smooth and refreshed all day. it is very easy to use, but i wish there was an applicator sometimes! i have bought this product time and time again and i love it!
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I would and do recommend this product to family and friends all the time. When your lips are chapped, raw, or even if you have a cold sore, this is the stuff to buy. It's the best bang for your buck. You can get it at your local dollar store and it's worth more than a dollar. It's soothing and healing.
Sierra S.
Sacramento , CA
To be honest, this is not one of my fave lip balms and I have tried my fair share.

I find the application process to be a little too messy for my fast paced on the go lifestyle and that makes this more of a flop in my eyes.

If you're looking for something effective that you can throw on before bed, this is a great price but otherwise, I wouldn't recommend.
Nicole R.
Saugerties, NY
A few of my friends have raved about Carmex, in fact they swear by it. However, I was not a fan. While it made my lips feel smooth for a little bit after i put it on, I felt like my lips were peeling shortly after and I was unhappy. It is extremely easy to use, however I would not recommend it to anyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back