BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Candis J.
I use this all the time all seasons. Leaves my lips smooth and protected. Very gentle and always satisfying. Would buy again and always keep it on my person. My favorite lip treatment to purchase.
Stephanie C.
Lake Balboa, CA
Best lip balm out there. For around a dollar a tub you can’t beat it! Actually softens and treats chapped lips. My grandma has kept one on her nightstand and one in her purse forever and I get why!
Qui A.
Turtle Creek, PA
Good lipbalm. Have been using it since I was a little girl. I always disliked the shine it left in my lips though. But I knew it was a sign of moisture and no stickiness.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My day is definitely not the same if I don't have my Carmex! This keeps my lips moisturized better than anything I've used before. I used to get cold sores and now whenever I feel one coming I just use my Carmex and it goes away!
Amerea T.
One of my go to lip products during this INTENSE winter season. Absolutely works miracle!!! I'd recommend it to all of my friends and family (if they don't use it already).
Kerri M.
Auburn , AL
This product is a lifesaver when it comes to cold sores. I don't get them often but when I do I can apply this product and the cold sore is cleared up within a day or two.
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
This is an amazing little product for chapped lips! Whenever my lips get severely dry & cracked in winter, using this balm has amazing results. It's not too pricey, and can be found at most local stores.
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
I honestly don’t know where I would be in winter if I didn’t have this. Also I tend to get cold sores and once I feel one about to come up our use this and it doesn’t come anymore.
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
This stuff is great for wind burn rings around the outer lip area. It does burn a bit at first, but then soothes and protects. The screw on lid is perfect, and makes it great for purses or pockets.
Valerie M.
Germantown, MD
This stuff is great. I wouldn't say that it smells the best, but when it works so well, how can you complain about that. I have pretty dry lips, especially in winter. This stuff is a lifesaver.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: