BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Carmex is my go to anytime I have flaky, dry, cracking lips. I typically apply a generous amount before bed and when I wake up the next morning my lips have transformed. My grandmother uses it, my mother uses it, and I use it. It’s a product that has been trusted for many years and I continue to use.
Gabriela R.
My lips get softer after I apply this product. I love how it makes my lips feel. I use it as a lip gloss too and it also heals my lips when it gets really chapped. To this day I still use the lip balm.
Tasnim T.
Phoenix
It’s one of the best chapsticks I have ever tried . It has this mint flavor which kinda tingles when you first put it on and it leaves your lips soft and hydrated for hours so you don’t have it put it on every 5 mins . It’s amazing and I recommend if you have very dry chapped lips.
Tashyra G.
Lake Worth
I’ve both the jar and the tube..... I like the jar more because you can get all the product out along with really knowing how much product your putting on your lips. There is a tingling feeling when you first apply this product but it goes away and it does not plump the lips.
Amber P.
Monaca, PA
Hands DOWN A MUST GAVE SOOTHES THE LIPS ON A BRRRRRR DAY MOISTURIZE THEM AT THE SAME TIME I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALSO HAS A SOOTHING EFFECT ON THE LIPS AS WELL
Dejonna R.
This is my go to winter chapstick! A must have for me. My lips remain hydrated with very little of the product and it is affordable and last quiet a bit of time.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love Carmex products! I suffer from dry, chapped lips year round & they are my go-to brand for lip products! I enjoy the tingle-my sensation. The original smell isn't awful, but it's not my favorite. Great product for a great price! The packaging is kind of unsanitary in my opinion.
Vanessa D.
W Valley City, UT
I used this for accutane since my lips are just super dry. It definilty felt like it moisturized my lips and it helped. it was soft and didn't burn like other did. i bought it at walgreens at the register. my boyfriend loves it and has his own. this is the only thing he uses.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
Its what I started using when I was a little girl, so cute, small in a little jar. Perfect for your purse. I Don't use it so much now but it'll always be my go to because of the memoryies of using it while I was little. So I would buy it again, now and probably again in the future
Mayla W.
I absolutely love Carmex. However, the product I use is this in stick form. I've bought the chap stick in bulk knowing that I'd finish every last one. I've probably used at least two dozen sticks ever since I discovered them. I love the flavored ones (lime and especially, cherry!).
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: