BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sara S.
I love this lip balm! I love that it makes my lips feel like something is actually happening when I use it. It both moisturizes and makes the results of any kind of chapping go away.
Kaitlyn H.
A little bulky container  but still by far my favorite lip balm in the winter. When my lips are dry and cracked, you'll never find me far from my farmed. And I love the smell!!
Jaqueline C.
Plano, TX
I really don't like this as much because when I put these on my lips they like burn . Although these are so inexpensive. But I don't think I would buy this again . But they are some what moisturizing.
Ana C.
I love this product! I always have dry lips but this stuff work well on them. I buy mines at Walmart. I keep one in my car just in case. It’s perfect for cold or hot weather.
Alyssia M.
Helps moisturize my lips well! As soon as I add it to my lips, I can already feel a huge difference in the texture of my lips! I also have a weird liking for the smell!
Megan B.
Madison
This is something I've been using for over 10 years I use it in the winter because we have very cold weather and it always keeps my lips so smooth and it is very long lasting
Emma H.
Its a good chapstick if you dont have long nails, if you have long nails its annoying because it gets stuck in your nails. But i like how much comes in a jar and i love the plumpness it gives my lips
Mari E.
Great for winter or even flu/cold season. It moisturizes dry cracked chapped lips, and even reduces the associated pain. Not to mention the price is right! I use this often.
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
This is the holy trail of chapsticks. It comes in a pot, so using it can be difficult, but it contains a lot of product and will last. The tingle lets you know it's working!
charlie m.
During the winter I feel that my lips tend to be very dry and get chapped very easily and this product heals them within a couple days! I got mine from my local Wal-Mart and its a life saver! The packaging is also so cute and easy to use. For sure will be buying this again!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: