BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jenifer G.
I love this product as it works for what it is intended every time, I gave it a B because the application kinda isn't so great especially when my nails are longer and the smell isn't my cup of tea either. BUT all that aside it is great for lips and works so quick I can't throw it out of my purse!
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
I love this product when it comes to having chapped lips I usually need this during winter and it's easy to take with you anywhere you go it's also super cheap and easy to buy anywhere usually cvs is my go to
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
I love this product! Everytime I use it i get an instant smoothness to my lips that lasts hours. I love the way it smells and i also really love the fact that it has a mint/cooling affect to it that sooth my cracked, dry, and irritated lips instantly. The packaging is also very nice and handy.
Harley H.
Panama city
Carmex is the best. It is so smooth and is easy to apply. It has great value for the price. It is perfect for cold weather or windy days. It met my expectations and it will meet yours. If you haven't tried it, go get it soon. I am a repeated user and I will continue to purchase this product.
Samantha L.
Valdosta, GA
I use to use Carmex in middle school but once I started using Vaseline I never went back to Carmex. The product is greasy and does not work well as a lip balm. I always found myself placing it on several times a day. With a Vaseline products I apply maybe 3-4 times and my lips are never dry. I would not recommend this line of products.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
This made my lips worst! I usually go though a faze when the weather changes, my lips get very chapped. So I used this product and my lips got worst. When I put it on it would sting and make my lips itchy.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Carmex provides a nice product for lips with or without the bane of cold sores. The balm is soft and moisturizing - and for those days when the cold sores are rearing their ugly heads, the balm is soothing.
Alex V.
I love this stuff! Especially when we are up in the cold weather/mountains and I want something to smooth my lips or around my lips this is the product I use!! I purchased this at the Navy Exchange. I would definitely purchase this again! I love the texture and overall how the product feels!
Ann F.
Le Sueur
I used to buy these all the time. they work great for cold sores, but they smell kinda funky. the use is slightly difficult, being that its in a jar, so you have to dip your finger in it, which, is kinda "ehhhh" to me, since your finger could be dirty. maybe thats just me. who knows.
Kimmy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This baby right here is amazing my go to when I have extremely dry lips especially during winter my lips seem to chap even more this Carmex balm is super soothing and refreshing I have recommended to everyone I know who has chapped lips and they love it as well I would never be without it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon