BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Connie T.
This helps chapped lips, but I have this habit of licking my lips a lot so when I lick my lips and this is applied on my lips.... let's just say it doesn't taste good lol
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
I love carmex it keeps your lips moist for hours and just about everybody I know use carmex so I recommend carmex to anyone who likes to just use chapstick on they lips.
Ayshia M.
Media
This lip balm works very well for chapped lips and for dry lips.This product has a very nice package and is well organized. The product doesn’t cost you that much money.
Julyann M.
I’m a fan I been using this since middle school this was the business every where you went this had to be with you at all time definitely inexpensive and altime Favorite
Kaitlyn M.
Culpeper, VA
Carmex is always my go to chap stick product . I usually buy it from target but able to find it most any where . It always is a great product never disappoints me and is always a great price !
Adrian G.
Indianapolis
So soft! Makes your lips smell amazing too! Great price and great quality. 10/10 for sure! Got mine from cvs about a month ago and haven't quit using it! I love it and will continue to buy! Recommend!!
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
this was one of my very first lip balm I ever tried and I'm still in love with it ! I get this at any drugstore near by me ! and its so easy to take anywhere with you !
Rejane C.
Independence , MO
I use this in the winter. It's define toy a must have. It meets it expectations. It is effective for the most part. I just don't care for the taste . The price is fair.
Natalie S.
Cleveland, TN
I have tried so many lip products, and I always go back to this. It truly soothes chapped lips like nothing else, also great for your nose if it is chapped from a cold.
Destiny G.
My boyfriend always gets cold sores so I always have to have a pack of carmex on hand! He loves them because they actually helps his lips and brings them back to normal again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: