BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sharyn K.
Chaffee, MO
I keep one of these at my job and one at home. Heals chaped lips after the first use and if youre like me you get chapped lips a lot. One great thing is its affordable and I buy a lot of this. I also like that you can use it for cold sores. Recommended to anyone and everyone.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
I love lip balm and this is probably my go to when I’m having issues with my lips especially during the winter. I have always liked this brand and would recommend it to anyone.
Jasmine C.
Bayonne
Great product for chapped/dry lips! Works well and recommended 100%. This is also good to apply before lipstick application if you have dry lips, I’ve used this product for years without any complaints!
Brenda I.
Chicago
When my lips are really really REALLY dry...this is what i reach for, every time. I will keep using this as long as I live in Chicago! It is very effective and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elizabeth W.
I first started using this product two years ago when I was having chapped lips during the winter. I love this product and use it every single day. It has helped me so much. I can feel the difference. I would definitely recommend that if you have chapped lips to buy this product.
Valerie F.
I honestly use Carmex a lot. I'd rather have the lip balm jar so I can apply as much as I want. I bought mine at Walgreens for a very cheap price and it is long lasting , I would very much buy it again!
Sara S.
I love this lip balm! I love that it makes my lips feel like something is actually happening when I use it. It both moisturizes and makes the results of any kind of chapping go away.
Alicia N.
thief river falls
Usually use in the winter when I get cold sores. Almost numbs the pain. Better off then spending a extra $10 on something that specifically for cold sores but doesn’t do help
Kerri P.
Newbern
I have used carmex since I was in high school (20 plus years ago). This has always been a STAPLE for me & I will continue to keep a carmex in my purse, in my night stand, in my car, etc.....
Jahnavi P.
Love this product. Always end up reaching for it for all 4 seasons. It's a great lip balm and can be used as a lip mask as it truly moisturizes your lips. And is a great price
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: