BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Carmen is always great to have. The scent does come off strong and can be bothersome. The thing I don’t like about Carmex is that it always seems to get gross after a few uses.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This product works well but the scent is overbearing. Also the packaging could be better. I feel like it is unsanitary since I have to dip my finger in the container to use it.
Amber L.
baker
Super super cheap. Will literally last you your entire life it seems like and I can almost promise you won’t use it all before you lose it. But that’s okay because it’s so cheap just go get a new one !!
Sharyn K.
Chaffee, MO
I keep one of these at my job and one at home. Heals chaped lips after the first use and if youre like me you get chapped lips a lot. One great thing is its affordable and I buy a lot of this. I also like that you can use it for cold sores. Recommended to anyone and everyone.
Elizabeth K.
Lawrenceville Illinois
Nothing else cures cold sores like this. In the winter when my lips are dry and cracked this heals them faster than anything out there. I hate the smell but I love the results.
Alex A.
Salt Lake City
I love the container for it and how easy it fits in my purse. i love using carmex when my lips feel chapped, as it puts up a great barrier and helps heal my dry lips. definitely recommend it to everyone.
Megan B.
Parker, CO
You can't beat the OG with carmex. It does the trick without any fancy fragrance. It's small and portable and will last forever. I will probably always have one of these on me.
Jill B.
Love this stuff! Protects and moisturizes. Can share easily with others because you don’t need to apply it directly to your lips. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Adrianne F.
Bellbrook, OH
I love carmex lip balm. I use it every night before bed and it is very moisturizing and replenishing. It is a bit sticky and thick which is why I only put it on at night, but it still works really well!
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
I love lip balm and this is probably my go to when I’m having issues with my lips especially during the winter. I have always liked this brand and would recommend it to anyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: