BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I would be totally lost without Carmex, without a doubt. I've been using it for years, and it's never failed to perform. It is super moisturizing, heals cracked lips, keeps that every now and again cold sore at bay and gives great protection here in Central NY when the weather can get a bit crazy.
Amber H.
I've been using this gold standard Carmex for as long as I can remember. When winter hits and the humidity drops my poor lips 👄 can't handle that dryness. This is the only thing that helps! Each and every time!!!
Cori F.
Saint Louis, MO
This will always be the holy grail of lip products. I’ve noticed with most chapstick my lips get even more cracked after using than before but that has never happened with Carmex. I use this product everyday before bed and my lips have never felt better. This will always be a product I repurchase.
abbey_harriss H.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to lip balm in the winter time. It takes care of chapped lips faster than most other products - I can feel the effects immediately when I put it on - and it last for a long time, so I don't constantly need to reapply. I love the container, and its super easy to apply with your finger.
vanessa D.
This isn’t my favorite lip balm to use when it’s winter time or I have a cold sore! I bought this at target they always have sets or sell them alone.  This met my expectations entirely, really moisturized my lips an kept them smooth! Only thing would me the scent other than that I think it’s perfect!
Its O.
Cullman, AL
I've been using this product since I was a kid. It can literally help heal your lips overnight. It never lets me down. In the winter when my lips are extra chapped, it always comes through for me. This will always be one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Katrina S.
All I really have to say about this is that it's effective, but not cute. The scent is strong and probably helps clear the sinuses if you have a cold, but it isn't something I, personally, would want to have stuck in my nose all day. TL;DR: Awesome for when you're sick, not as awesome when you aren't.
Emmelyn M.
Clarksville, TN
I experience the dryness in the corner of my lips since I move in Chicago the only thing that makes my lips ok is this. Its easy to apply and cheap too. Though the packaging is a bit simple. I will buy this again
jasper c.
san bernardino
honestly, this is my favorite go-to ! i love this product. it’s a very good value, it’s usually just a few bucks. carmex has always been a continuously good brand. super easy to apply and use. just use your finger to apply to lips. i always recommend this product because it’s literally my holy grail.
Paola M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite brand for lip balm is Carmel! Not only it heals your lips but it also protects them from the sun with SPF 15. I usually buy the classic and even though it does not have any flavor, it still gives you that fresh and mint feel on your lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: