BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Danielle H.
Byron, GA
I use this nightly and in the morning to pro my lips before my lipstick. I love the medicated smell and our doesnt feel gave the burning feel that some other medicated balms have
Alexis W.
This product is amazing! It makes your lips so smooth and exfoliates them: it's a good value and not pricey at all. The packaging is great. I use this product all the time. I would definitely buy it again!
Harley H.
Rockmart, GA
This is my go to lip balm during the winter especially, the cooling helps soothe my dry irritated chapped lips and helps get rid of the dead skin and flaking. Love this product!
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
This has always been my go-to lip moisturizer after every other product I've tried I always go back to this product. You must try this and I've already gotten my fam hooked on this and they love it as well!
Sharyn K.
Chaffee, MO
I keep one of these at my job and one at home. Heals chaped lips after the first use and if youre like me you get chapped lips a lot. One great thing is its affordable and I buy a lot of this. I also like that you can use it for cold sores. Recommended to anyone and everyone.
Ally H.
Lubbock, TX
This is an oldie but a goodie. This really helps my lips be smooth, soft, and healthy. I also love to use it on some of the dry patches on my face, and it fixes is it right up!
Brianna B.
Seriously love these. I mainly use this during the winter when it's brutally cold and dry outside. They also help with cold cores. Whenever I use this my cold sores go away in about three-five days max.
Haylee T.
CHINO VALLEY
It works!! It smells like Carmex lol and it's handy to carry around. It is a good priced product and for the wonders it works. Purchase it around fall and you're set for lifeee
alanah m.
Carmen is a classic for me! More intense level lip therapy, absolutely great for people who love through harsh winters etc. I lived in Maine for years nd Carmex is the only thing that got me through it!
Abriannah T.
I do not like this product whatsoever it just sits on my lips and gives no moisture to my lips and I just hate using Carmex. I would not recommend to friends or purchase again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: