BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sedona T.
I've never actually bought Carmex on my own because I don't like the design of the tub. I like a traditional lip balm in stick form to carry around with me. I've tried this product because my friends always have it and I understand that because of you have dry lips, this REALLY works.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Always can depend on this product. It's not too greasy or think & leaves your lips feeling moisturizer. I sometimes use it on the other dry spots on my face & it works great too. Just be careful not to put it too close to your eyes if you do decide to use it on your cheeks, chin, etc
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
We all have heard of Carmex and there is a reason for it. Carmex is max relief. Like when it is really cold outside and your lips get uber chapped. It has the best affect and it is so cheap. Its easy and mess free to use. A lot of chapsticks feel caked on your lips but not this.
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
My #1 lip product and the only one that I've finished completely without losing, forgetting about, etc. Moving from the south to the north, I'm experiencing the dry weather for the first time and it can be brutal, but with Carmex my lips stay moisturized and looking perfect.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Who even are you if at some point in middle school you didn't own a lot if this and some assorted lip smackers? As far as I knew, this was great. My lips weren't chapped that's for sure. It's cheap and does the job. Now that I'm older, I hate the little pot (omg germs). But Carmex is a staple. Get you some.
Casey B.
Madisonville
Very good chapstick. Stays on and hydrates as well as moisturizing at the same time. Only down fall is I don't like how it's greasy on your finger after applying.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
This used to be the og for most people I think. Lol Now that there are better options I don’t really love this. Never liked the minty sort of smell it has or the way it slides on my lips. Probably wouldn’t ever buy this again. I know some of my friends still use it in different forms.
Gabriela R.
My lips get softer after I apply this product. I love how it makes my lips feel. I use it as a lip gloss too and it also heals my lips when it gets really chapped. To this day I still use the lip balm.
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
Best lip treatment ever!! Love that it tingles and I feel like it’s doing something. I seriously notice when I forget to use it every night. I have one in most rooms, plus my car, purse, etc. The tub is so much better than the tube... I have no idea why🤷🏼‍♀️ highly highly recommend!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Carmex is my go to anytime I have flaky, dry, cracking lips. I typically apply a generous amount before bed and when I wake up the next morning my lips have transformed. My grandmother uses it, my mother uses it, and I use it. It’s a product that has been trusted for many years and I continue to use.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: