BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jlau2789 l.
I'm sure this product is great for some people, unfortunately, I had a negative reaction when I used it. I got all these tiny red bumps on and around my lips and then my lips then began to swell. I'm sure it does the trick for others, but if you have sensitive skin or react easily be cautious with this product.
Keren B.
Austin, TX
LOVE THIS LIPBALM. My lips get really dry and cracked in the winter and its hard to find a lipbalm that actually heals them and not just cover them up and make the problem worse. This is super cheap, works so well, and tastes fine so it's never gross to wear.
Emily A.
Abingdon, MD
I never have had cold sores but I use this product for chapped lips and it works sooooo well! The product will stay on for a couple hours if you apply a nice layer and it leaves my lips refreshed, untapped, and with a light shine to them. It also helps cure the pain chapped lips immediately. The packaging is also very small and fits into any small pocket book.
Mychelle A.
Palmdale, CA
Ive been using carmax since elementary school. This product helps protect from getting cold sores and fever blisters. I always place my jars in the freezer to keep them from melting in the heat. I love the way it keeps my lips so smooth. I would recommend this to everyone i know. It is very affordable as well.
Hannah T.
I always keep a tin of carmex on me. their formula is great for intensely chapped lips, and isn't full of annoying colors or flavors like other chapsticks. the packaging isnt great but the results I get from the balm more than make up for it. it does taste and smell quite strongly, which I can't say I love.
Christine R.
Goshen, NY
My husband swears by this!! As a man who has rough everything I can definitely say his lips are not one of them. I must say though I don't care for the smell of it. But if it helps my husband who worked out in the elements keep his lips moist I can't complain!
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
I rate Carmex at a 5☆ i have use it and it has helped me wonderfully . I just dont see it as often as id like to when i shop. When i do i pick me up a few to leave laying around in my car, lunchbox ,purse, bathroom etc.
Bibiana C.
Pearland, TX
This lip care product is amazing. I use it as a "primer" before applying any lip product like lip liner, lipstick and such. Helps hydrate and soften your lips . Helps the application of lipsticks be smoother . I use mostly during winter time by itself just to help my lips from getting chapped and is amazing!!!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I can always feel this product working on my lips. It doesn't really smell (or taste) good, but I can definitely feel it healing my lips. Its kind of like the medicine of my chap stick/lip balm collection. Would most certainly recommend to anyone trying to find something to heal their dry/cracked lips quickly.
Autumn A.
Albuquerque
I am seriously addicted to the smell and tingle of this lip balm! The only thing is after a little while I can taste it and it is not good at all! If it tasted like it smells it would be fine but it's this weird aftertaste type thing. Ugh. If you don't notice it or it doesn't bother you it's great! The scent and tingle are refreshing in a medicinal sort of way.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart