BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Olivia N.
Orland Park, IL
I know this isn't the best stuff to use for your lips but oh my gosh I am addicted to it! I've been using this since I was a little girl and it's the only chapstick that helps with my dry lips. And its drugstore! I constantly buy this and the original in the jar is the best one
Caroline M.
Columbus
Carmex is the absolute best thing you can put on your lips. I was on medicine that dries out my skin and chapped my lips really bad, and carmex was the only thing that brought me instant relief. You can feel it work on your lips, and you don't have to reapply all the time. I recommend it to all my friends, and they all love it too
Marissa A.
This is the goat of all lip balms and moisturizers, this product heals your lips and mouisturizes no matter if your lips haven't see the day of light or just need an everyday, what I love is you can feel it working with every application, I prefer the little pot form because it last me forever, this is always in my makeup routine.
Deanna M.
El Paso, TX
Now Carmack has always worked great for moisturizing lips. However it has this very slimy feel to the lips and I can't get over the smell it has. I always buy it but I find myself wiping it off constantly. I can't use it out and about unless I want a glossy lip look.which I hardly ever but I do use it for my night care routine.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love how glossy Carmex makes my lips look but I can't help but feel that it is doing more damage then helping. After using Carmex my dry moments are worse than ever, plus it has a terrible taste. I'm sure it's common to accidentally taste your lip balm. They should have had mercy on their consumers. The taste is sickening!
Ashley P.
Rockport, TX
I have used this since I was a little girl. This was the first lip product I ever used, this and including their one in a tube. I think it's definitely an OG product and the formula has always worked. I use it for chapped lips and when I have a cold and my nose gets sore from tissues. Works like a dream and will always have at least one tube or jar.
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this for moisturizing my lips for as long as I can remember. Whenever I get allergies (which happens very often) my lips get very dry. No type of chapstick helps when that happens (even my favourite burt's bees) except for this lip balm. The smell may be a bit overwhelming, but it really gets the job done.
Heidi S.
Lafayette, LA
Okay this is a medicated lipbalm and it works wonders for dry lips especially in the fall and winter. It's great priced and I think I either bought it at the Dollar General or Walmart. It went beyond my expectations. It's perfect as is to be honest. No need for improving or changing a thing. I need to buy another one soon.
Emma T.
Somers, CT
Best chap stick ever!!! I would highly suggest this to anyone looking for an extremely moisturizing chap stick to heal cracked or pealing lips. I find this great as a primer for matte lip sticks and any other lip color. Keeps my lips moisturized for a very long time! Definitely recommend picking up at your local drug store!
Qeara S.
Largo, FL
I love it just like the regular carmex just in a jar. I rated it 4 because although it still the same I hate when the jar gets low you have to dig and with nails that makes it difficult. I'm a repeat user though I feel like I get more product in the jar and the packaging is cute love the yellow and would definitely recommend
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart