BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
alanah m.
Carmen is a classic for me! More intense level lip therapy, absolutely great for people who love through harsh winters etc. I lived in Maine for years nd Carmex is the only thing that got me through it!
Valerie F.
I honestly use Carmex a lot. I'd rather have the lip balm jar so I can apply as much as I want. I bought mine at Walgreens for a very cheap price and it is long lasting , I would very much buy it again!
Jasmin H.
San Carlos, CA
I know this is for cold sores but I like it for hydration. Whenever my lips feel dry I apply a little bit. The packaging is simple yet effective most don't like digging into products but I don't mind it.
Caitlin S.
While this stuff has an extremely distinct scent, it does work. The only thing I don't love about this packaging is having to put it on with your finger if you're out and about
Christy F.
My husband and I both get cold sores. I love feel and smell of Carmel on my lips. I have used his product since I was a little girl and it has never failed to get the job done.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
I always keep a few of these laying around. One of the only menthol chap sticks that last long enough and actually moisturize your lips without having to reapply so many times.
Brianna B.
Seriously love these. I mainly use this during the winter when it's brutally cold and dry outside. They also help with cold cores. Whenever I use this my cold sores go away in about three-five days max.
Hailey S.
Kingsport
This is the best chapstick for your lips when your lips are chapped. I use it mostly in winter but this is the only chapstick I use because I know it works and it does the job.
Brandy N.
This is my go-to for dry or cracked lips. I've used this since I was a kid. It works quickly to heal the skin. It is 100% effective. It's gentle. I allow my children to use it.
Jill B.
Love this stuff! Protects and moisturizes. Can share easily with others because you don’t need to apply it directly to your lips. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Daniela P.
Bellevue, WA
Is this product really for protecting your lips? Because it is like -4ºC here where I am and I just bought this to try and protect my lip from getting dry, but I know if this is actually the purpose of this lip balm.
Jean A.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Can you use Carmex to hydrate your roots?
Melissa W.
Crossville, TN
How quickly does this heal chapped lips? Is it goopy and/or sticky?
Edrianna O.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using Carmax all my life so recently I've heard that Carmax contains wart cream in it and I wanted to no if this was a true statement ?
Denii r.