BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Gisselle S.
Originally my best friend Introduced me to Carmex this stuff really works it's very similar to blistex and eos .After all there are all lip moisturizers works very well love it !!
Marisa S.
This makes the skin on my lips fall off. It's very harsh on your skin and not good for daily use. I bought it at target and it's relatively inexpensive but I would not purchase this again because I don't like the damage it causes to my skin :(
Marlene V.
Love this! It's my go too product for everyday use to keep my lips soft and smooth. I live where it can get negative 50 and this helps a lot from over drying and cracking my lips.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
My mom always made sure when we went camping we had this. She swore by it and it really does work. Our lips would dry easilybfor dirt bike riding and this was rhe answer!
Bridgette W.
Chandler, AZ
Carmex and I go WAY back! It's very strong and moisturizing for a lip balm. I can't go a winter without using this. It heals cracked lips and it just nice over all.
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
This one I recommend with the strongest of confidence. My son, my nephew, my daughter and I, all have good size lips, & used to live in Fontana, ca. Which is known for the cold icy strong winds,. When we get chapped lips they get horribly dry red Anna chapped also around our lips especially the kids. Carmex was and is the only product able to prevent and contain it. Highly recommend.
Have always used this lip balm since I was a little girl. I also cute it for little scars and bruises that I get. Crazy how something so little can really help. I love itttt!!!!
Devyn C.
My grandmother absolutely swears by this lip balm for cold sores. She uses this repeatedly. Its very affordable with great qualities. It easy to apply with your fingers and i would recommend to others to use this for cold sores specifically.
Grace H.
When I have super chapped lips in the winter, I can always rely on this product to help 100%. This may burn at first, but it for sure works. If you can continue to use after the initial burning, you will see why I love this product so much.
Patrice H.
Love this product. Always nourishing to my lips! You know when your lips are jus so dry they feel like they are gonna fall off, I put this product on and my lips feel renewed.
Rosio T.
Stockton, CA
Which stores sell these big jars? I bought one years ago at a pharmacy but have not seen them since.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Can the packing be a little different?
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex all natural?
Samanta C.
este producto es exfoliante además de hidratante?

back