BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer T.
Whenever I get a cold I end up blowing my nose a lot which results in a very chapped upper lip and nose. Instead of using this product like I would with other lip balms, I use this product to cure my chapped nose/upper lip area. It acts as a barrier against the Kleenex. favorite of mine!
Nikki L.
Vada
Not the prettiest packaging, but its always done its job.  I love using carmex when I am sick and especially in the winter time.  Its the only thing that really keeps my lips moist all day long.  I buy it at Walmart or any drugstores. Dont change a thing about this product.
Tameeka J.
Columbia
I love Carmex. I do not have a problem with cold sores but I just love the way it keeps my lips moisturized. I always put it on my lips before I put on my lipstick. It gives it a little shine and it makes my lips look and feel good. I cannot go without putting this on my lips first.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I have been using this balm since I was a kid! My absolute everyday necessity for chapped lips and keeping them moisturized! I would suggest it to everyone, everyday!
Chris U.
Greeley, CO
This stuff is classic. I keep it around all winter. It works well. I don't use it every day, but only when I feel the need. It works as much can be expected from this brand and this product. Would recommend for someone with not too dry of lips. Mine aren't too bad, and it works OK for me.
Simone H.
Rochester
I couple months ago i got a coldsore and I had never had one before. It hurt really bad and I didn't know what to use on it. Then I got this and in two weeks it was gone.ive continued to use it and it hasn't came back since! Its easy to keep in your pocket and I would easily recommend it.
Ariel B.
I have used this product since I was a kid and it is beyond perfect for dry, chapped lips. It has a wonderful smell and is so cute and conveniently packaged! I use this product almost daily whether I'm on the go or using it as a primer before my lipstick. Would definitely recommend this!
Genesis M.
I dislike any lip hydrator with menthol because it gets inside your mouth . I've used Carmex for years but I use alternatives. This ones pretty good for the cold , cracked lips
ona k.
Sparta
It works well, although the smell isn't very great. For me, smell matters a lot with products I apply to my lips, so if things don't smell decent, it bugs me. Other than the smell, it works pretty great and it is pretty potent. If it smelt different, it would be perfect. It's cheap, too.
Jenny F.
Dillon
Absolutely love this.  Every time I feel like I might be getting a cold sore I slather this all over my lips and I have never had an actual cold sore come out.  I can use it in the winter for skiing and it keeps them moist and fresh too.  I definitely recommend to others!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: