BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is so addictive and affordable. You get a nice tingling sensation on your lips and a little bit of a nice glossy glow. However this taste is rather of putting. I wish this product were natural then it would be perfect.
Lily L.
OMG! When I had cold sores on my lips, it was the worse thing possible. It was embarassing because it is basically one of the first things people see when they look at me. BUT, after I found Carmex, it changed everything! I LOVED USING CARMEX! My cold sores went away really quick within a few days. I would highly recommend!
jes J.
I use carmex for so many things besides the obvious lip treatment. It works great for dry peeling cuticles, I've used it on cuts when I had no neosporin available. The list could go on and on! I love the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips.this is used on my lips daily even under my lip color. Always have in my purse!
Samone P.
Martinsville
CarMax is something no one can live without...from my experience it has shown to be the best of the best...the packaging is small and portable...its easy to apply and can be done in minutes... My first time using it, proved its self to be the best lip balm around...i highly recommend this product to those interested.
Lauren L.
Gatesville
Theres nothing that comes close to that comforting CarMex smell and how well moisturized you feel after applying. Unlike other lip products, I know I wont have to apply multiple coats to be saved from a winter day. I love carmex and will continue to use it faithfully
Susie B.
Austin, TX
Oldie but goodie!!! Tried and true formula that I have used since I was a kid. The nostalgic factor definitely bumps it up a star. I love the way this smells. I love the way it feels and looks after applying. I love the results after wearing! This is my go to formula during the north east winters when my lips are chapped.
Jenae J.
Wilmington, NC
I love this lip balm. The only cons that I have with it, are the slightly greasy residue I'm left with (this happens to me with most lip balms though), and the tingling sensation can be very uncomfortable. Overall, definitely worth it and I always reach for it. Works amazing as a moisturizer underneath matte lipstick.
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
Carmax gets the job done. It leaves your lips feeling smooth, and is great for night application before bed, if you want your lips to feel soft when you wake up. Im not sure if it actually helps colds sores, as I've never had one, but even so it is still a good moisturizer for people with soft to chapped lips to use.
Tamarah P.
Excellent lip balm! It keeps my lips moisturized to the MAX! When you first apply it to your lips you'll feel a slight tingly feeling on your lips as if it has menthol in it. I love it so much! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED especially for the Fall and Winter seasons!
Brigette W.
Kaneohe, HI
I always carry a Carmex jar in every purse. Perfect for everyday use as well as when you get a little too much sun. It barely needs to be reapplied, last very long. Not very pricey, one jar will last me a few months. I'd recommend this product to all the beach goers.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: