BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn S.
I grew up using carmex. My dad had one of these little jars all the time growing up and now I always have either a jar or one of the little tube. I have super dry lips and carmex works great on them. It's typically pretty cheap and works better than anything else I've tried. Plus it's even better that I grew up with it!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I have the worse chapped lip issue. I really recovered and healed my lips with Carmex. This is another skin care product or lip care medicinal product that I would recommend. It lasts very long and it kind of discourages you to lick your lips with its strong medicine like smell, so it lasts longer than your fruity lip moisturizer.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
If you have severe chapped lips you NEED this!! My mom always had this when I was growing up. It kind of has a menthol smell to it, which is soothing to me. If you don't like that smell, you probably won't like this. And I love how once you use it more and more it gets softer and softer and easier to put on your lips.
Danylle T.
Fairmont, WV
I have never used another product to help me with my frequent cold sore outbreak. This clears any outbreaks up in a heartbeat. I carry this in my purse just in case I ever need it. The smell is not overpowering. The price is not too bad! Its a brand I know and trust!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
My whole family has always used carmex! It is the best for preventing chapped lips. It does burn at first if you put it on already chapped lips but it goes away quickly and you can tell a difference in your lips in a few hours. I don't like sticking my finger in the jar every time I need some so I prefer the squeez tube.
Kristine R.
Katy, TX
I like the actual balm although the smell is a it strong. However, I find it quite disgusting that I need to stick my finger inside it when applying. I don't always have clean hands when out and about. I haven't used this product in a while. I would recommend using a lip balm that can be applied without touching.
CYNTHIA S.
I have used this since the 1980's! There is nothing else out there that will heal your parched winter or summer burnt lips better and faster than Carmex. And.. it does it in a cool way with its mentholatum. It is very soothing. Need I say more? It has been around this long because it is good! Go out and get yourself some!
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
I've tried multiple products from Carmex but it is not for me. it does not moisturize my lips. Instead it dries them out and they start to peel. Defintely not a fan and wont spend my money on it even though it is pretty cheap.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I use this in the winter and it works wonders. A lot of times those fruity chap sticks won't help when my lips are super dry during cold weather but this definitely does the trick! I've been using for years now and will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Anne W.
Indianapolis, IN
I used Carmex religiously while I was taking Accutane and it worked really well. My lips never pealed, or felt dry. But now, almost two years after being off of Accutane my lips become irritated if I use this product. The smell takes some getting used to, but otherwise it is a great, cheap lip balm. I wish it didn't irritate my lips, otherwise I would still be using it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: