BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Genesis M.
Victorville
Carmex has always been amazing at healing my lips, whether it be during summer or winter. I love the packaging it easy to share. Ive used this many times and was never disappointed.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Carmex is who you call when you are dehydrated or have cracked your lips. It heals and smooths the sores. Only downside is that it has an awful smell and taste if you lick it.
Reeser C.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER USED ON MY LIPS. I put it on before I go to bed and I wake up with the softest lips. I love it so so much. I have them all over my house.
Sanj R.
Doesn't really moisturizer. Mainly just a layer of goo that sits on your lips and smears onto everything! Good in a pinch, or if suffering from excessively painful dryness, but if you're looking for deep moisture turn to something else.
Leeann F.
Henderson, NV
I like this triple pack so I can carry in different purses and keep one at work. I've been using carmex for years and only product on the market that keeps my lips from drying out!
Deserae H.
Carmex really helps any lip damage u may have and it stays on for a while so u dont have to reapply it its so easy to use ive used this multiple times and its really good and i would definitely buy this again
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
I love Carmex... the medicated tingle helps feels amazing. It's that perfect amount of grease to retain moisture and not be greasy. It's very easy to use and reapply, even when it gets down to the last drop...
Tracee M.
Carmex is the only lip balm that I use, as it is the only lip balk that gets the job done. I buy this in multiples just so I will never run out. It's long lasting and hydrating and  the price isn't bad, considering how well it works. I don't bother using anything else!
Jekiah K.
Durham
This works really well for my lips because I have a black ring. It is harsh because of the burn but is worth it. I buy it at various places. It MET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS. YESSSSSSS I DO RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHERS.
Mackenzie B.
I love this lip product because it is so amazing for making my lips look and feel like pillows! I seriously love this product so much (especially when the drier summer months come).
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: