BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites to use before I go to bed as my last step to my evening skincare routine. It’s super thick and feels like lip therapy, especially when my lips are chapped.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
In use this chap stick on the winter because my lips start to chap. I absolutely love carmex!!! Although it does have a little tingling sensation. I still acnt do without it!
Anissa V.
I have used Carmex since I was six years old and it is fantastic. This is the only product that will work for me since. Due to my sensitive skin some sting but this definitely keeps my lips hydrated.
brooke s.
Odessa, FL
This was my very first lip balm, when I was little. My family uses the Carmex lip balm jar everyday. I grew up with this lip balm, and it worked well with my dry lips.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I always tell my friends if I don't have my carmex it's going to be a great day. When I put it on I automatically feel like it has already started working.
Essined A.
Ciudad de Mexico
I love it, it's really addictive. If you use it since you're going to start fixing when you put on your lipstick you're going to feel a big difference. You will feel soft, fresh and healthy lips. 😍😍😍
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
This will be my forever go to lip moisturizer. I've had cold sores since I was a kid and carmen always helped with keeping but under control. It helps keeps my lips soft and it's conveniently priced.
Haley S.
Unicoi, TN
Very good at keeping my lips moisturized.
Packing was typical, I purchased it at
My local Walgreens, very gentle on the lips. And very affordable. A good amount of product as well!
Very satisfied!!!!
charlie m.
During the winter I feel that my lips tend to be very dry and get chapped very easily and this product heals them within a couple days! I got mine from my local Wal-Mart and its a life saver! The packaging is also so cute and easy to use. For sure will be buying this again!
Ruth A.
Tucson, AZ
These are basically classics I mean it came with 3 gave one to my mom and brother and kept one for myself and they love it guys or girls can use it so love that it doesn't really have a strong smell
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: