BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
The best of the best for conditioning lips. The only thing that would make it better is a new scent, but then it is so recognizable...It works every time and I would definitely recommend to anyone with chronic chapped lips. The gold standard of lip care.
Dana F.
Berea, KY
I've been using Carmex for 23 years. My band director gave me some when I was in fifth grade and I've been using it ever since. The taste is disgusting, but it definitely works as it's intended. Chapped lips and cold sores are no match.
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
I used to love Carmex a lot through the winter months, however I do not use it as much anymore now that there are several variety of lip conditioners out there. I have found a more favorable brand but don't get me wrongness Carmex still rocks.
See Y.
Lake Crystal, MN
It may seem like this is such a basic lip balm with a bland taste/scent, but I really enjoy it! This is probably my all time favorite because it always seems to work with me! One thing that always disappoint me is that it's not filled all the way. The bottom is filled with air and wish they would fill the whole thing with product.
Heather A.
Shelby Township
I love this lip balm it is one of my go to lip balms. It is very moisturizing and is very affordable. The only problem  I have with this lip balm is that it is in a little time and to get any out you have to put your finger in it which is unsanitary and it annoying because it get under you finger nail. But other than that it is great.
Trish M.
Denver, CO
This product reminds me of my childhood as my father used this frequently. It is very moisturizing but I don't like the smell of it. Never have and never will. The problem with the packaging is that dirt and debris tend to get around the seal and the oily consistency is like glue! Also, I'm a fan of chapsticks that are in a tube instead of having to dip my finger into a jar. Seems cleaner!
Dominique H.
Tennessee
My go to winter lip care products. When my lips are just severely capped and cracked I apply a little carmex and moments later my lips begin to shed away that old dry, dead, cracked layer of skin on my lips and debute a new healthier,softer set of lips. This acts more like a lip peel for me, kind of like a face peel, but for ur lips!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Best thing for dry, chapped, cracked lips! Works great on helping fever blisters go away faster and not leaving a scare! The price is great too! This is my go to lip balm! Comes in handy during the winter months, when I get chapped lips more often. Love the smell and feel of it! I apply it overnight and wake up with great lips!
Sharon L.
I own both this product and they Carmex Night Lip Balm. I used it every morning and night respectively and eventually lost it in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I am planning to buy again soon because they make my lips so smooth.
Ashleey S.
Houston
Carmex is also a really good lip balm to use if you have chapped lips there’s three different ones you can use but I prefer the one that I have to dip my finger in because I feel that the squeeze tube comes out to much and my lips feel like to wet and the chap stick I feel that it barely goes on my lips I would recommend this to others
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart