BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Sofiya M.
los angeles
I love charmed with cherry flavour. This is a great product, however I hate this packaging. I really find it annoying and unpractical. But the product does the trick, one of my favourites and super affordable ❤️
jaidyn p.
altoona
love the smell of this stuff and it always works. i love chapstick in a tin it’s the only way i buy it lately. this stuff is jam packed with moister and stays on a long time. love it.
Samantha A.
Rapid City
I have dry lips and after one use my lips feel so much better, I live is South Dakota so in the winter with windchill it gets down to negative 35 below, this stuff is like magic
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
I been using this product since I can even remember. This product by passes all types of lip treatments. Helps prevents and recovers from dryness, burning, cuts, sores, and bruised.
Ayuana F.
I mean who doesn't like Carmex. Very hydrating and is the cure for chapped lips. Start using this when your lips are crack. It heals them so fast it's unbelievable. One of the best lip products there is. I'm not a fan of the taste nor smell either!
Yadira V.
Tucson, AZ
I struggled to find a product that would be effective as I used to get very dry lips, but this product is truly amazing, say goodbye to chapped lips!!! Not disappointed at all!!
Miranda S.
Sunbury, OH
I've purchased this lip balm several times at Kroger and local pharmacies. It is priced very well, has a good scent. It Is very gentle but works very well especially in the colder months of the year. Love this product and would not change anything.
G💜💍 D.
Tamarac
This carmex you should buy its good for you lips and you could never go wrong all you do is snear this stuff on your lips before you go to sleep and done your lips are soft
Zoriah E.
The original lip balm! It has the best tingle to and it smells great! Instantly restores my lips all the time and makes them softer in no time! I can use this for the rest of my life and never get tired with it.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Works great I just don’t like using my finger for application. Simple packaging nothing special. I’ll always use carmex just prefer the tube. Last a long time and keeps my lips extra moisturized. Would buy again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: