BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Milissa G.
Nacogdoches
Best for when it's winter, it's cold and your heater has dried the air so bad your lips crack and bleed. I also use it when I'm sick for my chapped nose from all the tissues.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
In use this chap stick on the winter because my lips start to chap. I absolutely love carmex!!! Although it does have a little tingling sensation. I still acnt do without it!
DeAnna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Always keep a few of these around my home and in my cars especially for my husband. When the weather changes my husband tends to get a cold sore and this clear it within days.
Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites to use before I go to bed as my last step to my evening skincare routine. It’s super thick and feels like lip therapy, especially when my lips are chapped.
Kaitlyn H.
A little bulky container  but still by far my favorite lip balm in the winter. When my lips are dry and cracked, you'll never find me far from my farmed. And I love the smell!!
Johanna R.
Brooklyn, NY
Works like a charm in the winter. No one likes to walk around with chapped lips. I use this after using my lipscrub at night and wake up the next morning with brand new lips!
AntoniaMarlene C.
Orem, UT
I love carmex I thing is one of the best things out there for the lips because it does help not just when you put it on but you can see results after definitely recommend it 🙂
Jaqueline C.
Plano, TX
I really don't like this as much because when I put these on my lips they like burn . Although these are so inexpensive. But I don't think I would buy this again . But they are some what moisturizing.
Julia N.
Iowa City , IA
This will keep your lips moisturized even during the freezing cold down hill skiing. Used this multiple times and will continue using. Packing isn't the most convenient, but it works. Winter must have!
Alyssia M.
Helps moisturize my lips well! As soon as I add it to my lips, I can already feel a huge difference in the texture of my lips! I also have a weird liking for the smell!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: