BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Carmex causes my lips to become even more chapped than before. It burns a little when I apply it, and makes them bright red. Would not recommend this to a friend. There are cheaper chapsticks that work much better than Carmex. Maybe it's just my lips?
Kayla G.
If you've ever tried a Carmel product, you know it has no luxurious qualities about it. The packaging isn't cute. The taste isn't great. The smell is far from dazzling. But what you CAN count on is that it has utility. This is the "down to the nitty gritty" product --- when your lips are chapped and you need to get them moisturizer fast. So here ya go!
Kelli M.
Love all carmex products but the jar is my least favorite. The only reason I don't like the jar is because I'm a nurse and do not want to have to use my finger to apply it every time. The product is great! I've kept it to use it anywhere but at the hospital.
Michelle H.
Los Lunas
Carmex products are awesome. I always have a tube of lip balm handy. However, even though this particular jar clearly states, "for cold sores and chapped lips", this is NOT Carmex's Cold Sore Treatment product. THAT is a different product (which also works extremely well) which sells for an average price that is generally 5x higher in price than the lip balm. Carmex itself prints the above on the jar, while this product will soothe the burning caused by a cold sore, it is NOT intended to HEAL a cold sore.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
The packaging is very inconvenient but I do think the product is good but I noticed that once you apply it you’re gonna have to reapply very soon. For me it’s about 5 minutes 🙄 but other than that i like it and I know a lot of others use it as well.
Katrin F.
Love, love, love the fact that this lip balm has a great cooling feeling on the lips. I'm a huge fan of that sensation in lip balms, but beyond that, Carmex heals my lips basically overnight (sometimes, even sooner). This lip balm also has a distinct smell of Cabbage Patch Kids, which I strangely like but others may not be so fond of. I would repurchase!
Mani J.
Greensboro
These are my all time favorite chapstick I love the size I love the way it feels on my lips I love the face that it does give off some shine when applied in 2 layers only problem is the smell it reallly strong and there is not much of a taste which isn’t a really bad problem but it still matters to me. All in all a good product with great healing powers!
Amber S.
Dallas, TX
The smell is a little off just because it's medicated, but I swear by this stuff to keep your lips moisturized and healthy. It will help to prevent cold sores, but once you get one, it doesn't really do much to help it go away faster. Would recommend as a preventative method, not a treatment.
Gussie A.
I LOVE CARMEX WITH MY ENTIRE BEING! I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE SMELL, OR THE THICK TEXTURE, BUT I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CHAPSTICK IN THE LITTLE METAL POTS. PERFECTION. PUT A NICE THICK LAYER ON YOUR CHAPPED LIPS BEFORE BED, AND WAKE UP WITH THEM AS SMOOTH AS A BABY'S BUTT. LIKE NO JOKE. 100% AA+ PRODUCT. WILL GIVE TO EVERY ONE I KNOW.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
So, the good thing about this classic is that it is great if you have very chapped lips. It has a very medicinal smell and kind of tingles. I only have it 3 stars, because it's not a fun "everyday" chapstick. I pretty much only use this when I'm sick.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart