BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Makenna N.
Dayton
This has been my go to for lip care since I was a child. It always delivers, and fixes my chapped lips within a few applications. Another plus is that it is dirt cheap, and you can find it at almost any drugstore. I definitely recommend this. I honestly find that there is no room for improvement.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
I love this brand as well but the smell gives me a head ache but this is the best brand to use when your lips are cracked because it helps heels the cracks really fast and you can also find In every store you go to
Kayla H.
Auburn
My lips get so dry and cracked in the winter. It's hard for me to find anything that really helps to heal and repair them. I've been using Carmex original for years now and it is the only thing that has truly worked to make my lips feel soft and smooth again. This product definitely works!
Maddy F.
Carmex is my go-to lip product when my lips are dry and chapped. This is a family favorite of mine and something I've been using for years! It's a little stingy if your lips are super chapped and dry but if you put on a thick layer at night you wake up with your lips feeling so much better!
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I have been using this balm since I was a kid! My absolute everyday necessity for chapped lips and keeping them moisturized! I would suggest it to everyone, everyday!
Tameeka J.
Columbia
I love Carmex. I do not have a problem with cold sores but I just love the way it keeps my lips moisturized. I always put it on my lips before I put on my lipstick. It gives it a little shine and it makes my lips look and feel good. I cannot go without putting this on my lips first.
Lexi P.
Dyersburg
On God CarMax is the best thing ever CarMax is like the best thing ever like I love it so freaking much like like I could use it all day everyday all day err day err day err day all day everyday all day everyday all day or day all day everyday all day yes I would recommend it to everybody
Jennifer T.
Whenever I get a cold I end up blowing my nose a lot which results in a very chapped upper lip and nose. Instead of using this product like I would with other lip balms, I use this product to cure my chapped nose/upper lip area. It acts as a barrier against the Kleenex. favorite of mine!
Nikki L.
Vada
Not the prettiest packaging, but its always done its job.  I love using carmex when I am sick and especially in the winter time.  Its the only thing that really keeps my lips moist all day long.  I buy it at Walmart or any drugstores. Dont change a thing about this product.
Emily H.
Carmex is the best chap stick I have ever used. My mother introduced it to my sister and I when we were very young. We found out fast that Carmex will be our best friend! Chapped lips? GONE in less than 24 hours. Cold sore? Give it 36 hours and you wouldn't even notice it was there!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: