BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Qiana S.
Staten Island, NY
I used to love using Blistex until I came across Carmex, which is now one of my holy grail products and I never leave the house without mine. It's even more of a plus if you exfoliate your lips right before applying, but nonetheless it works great either way and I swear by this product.
member-08edb
This is my go to whenever my lips are really dry. It definitely works better than other brands. I prefer the original jar over the other options that Carmex has.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is the first chapped lip product I ever used as my dad always had a few tins around as it worked the best for beating the elements he was in everyday as a construction worker. It also works great on super dry spots like elbows and knees.
Angela S.
I am a frequent purchaser of this product because it is so affordable and effective for my chapped lips and cold sores. I apply before bed and wake up with refreshed lips. It is available at most grocery stores. The only down side to this product is that the jar can be messy, so I recommend a tube if you don't want to touch the balm.
Alysa K.
Lincoln, NE
Love Love Love this product! Great product to use but kind of expensive. This is one product I go to when I have severe chapped lips! But I do love that it keeps my lips moist and makes sure that they are healed. My lips become healed very fast! I recommend this product to everyone!
Shayleigh C.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick because it is moisturizing and if my lips are chapped it helps that! There is a lot of product in the little bottle it gives you! This is a repeat offender of mine and I will keep buying and buying it!
Monet M.
love love love this product it is perfect if you have dry or cracked lips. It is easy to apply/use and is long lasting. However, It has a very strong smell and is greasy/oily. This product meets my expectations. I have been using it for years and when I try something else I find that this product is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
India D.
One of my favorite lip balms. I literally use this every single day, especially in the winter. I've used this multiple times and it meets my expectations. It's really cheap, I think only $!. So it is definitely a great value and I will always use this product.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Simple, and smooth! I love this little lip balm, it's so soothing , and feels great on my lips. I get sunburnt on my lips and this seemed to protect them. The packaging could be better, it's kind of an unflattering yellow and red mixture
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
This brings back childhood memories. I never liked this stuff but always remember my mom telling me to put it on my chapped lips. Although it didn't have the best smell it worked wonders! Very thick consistency but unchapped my lips in no time.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: