BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Thea B.
Normal
i LOVE the way this makes me lips feel specially when they are very chapped from the cold wind this time of the year. very long lasting on the lips and i think it’s so affordable for the amount of product you get!
Audrey B.
Carmex is my tried and true lip balm. This stuff always keeps my lips soft and supple during the driest winters! The packaging is unattractive, but the product is amazing. I always buy a new jar before the winter.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I tried switching from Vaseline to Carmex for my nightly lip moisturizer and ended up having to go back. I just don’t prefer the smell to other lip products. It works fine, but not my preference.
Kayla T.
Kentwood, MI
This is really the only lip balm I want to use ever. The container is easy and portable and cute! And it works really well on dry lips and feels like it's working. Definitely a staple.
Robin S.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome stuff! Even tho I hate sticking my finger in a pit to put on chapstick it has a different formula than their stick version so I deal with it! Moisturizing and has a menthol feeling.
Keziah A.
Indianapolis
I love this product. I always get this in the hood, at their local beauty supply store. I been using this since I was lil kid. I think I adapted to this because the environment I'm in.
Tatyanna s.
Best lip balm for me because I get cold sores once a year. This lip balm really helps out the outbreak from spreading and it help the healing. It’s very cheap I pay at least a dollar. I will suggest it to others.
Alaina B.
Knocks out cold sores fast. Smells great. Bargain! Will continue to purchase. Absolutely love how soft it makes my lips. Especially great for using during harsh winter months. A must have in my makeup bag!
Nichole W.
Always a favorite for me. I have been using this product since I was a little girl. It's always my go to during the winter time for those cracked and dry lips. I love the multipack to keep one handy wherever I am.
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
Growing up my mom and my grandmother kept a Carmex in the medicine cabinet, and they both believed it worked better than any other cold sore lip balm. Now, as an adult, I do not use Carmex. I do not like the Carmex "jar" because you use your finger to apply the lip balm which requires repeatedly putting your finger in the Carmex (seems unsanitary to me). In general, I do not like the taste nor the smell, and I do not like the little "sting" to the lips.
On a more positive note, I will say that my son-in-law and my husband use Carmex during the winter months and they love it for dry, chapped lips and the occasional cold sore.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: