BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
This has a strong smell to it is if you don't like strong orders this is not for you. This did keep my lips moist but I didn't feel the need to use it much.the price was good for how much came in the size. I would not buy again unless I really needed to.
Ashley C.
This product keeps my lips moisturized and shiny all day. It comes in a small package which is awesome for just putting in your purse. It feels really gentle on my lips and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Megan C.
i love this, it's great for healing your lips and moisturizing them. it's long lasting and it makes your lips super soft, i've gone through many of these and will continue to use this lip balm, definitely recommend.
Breanna B.
Chicago , IL
Carmax is my go to lip care been using it since I can remember i even wear it like lip gloss lol I get mines from Walgreens or any general store or beauty supply actually very affordable
Anna R.
These lipbalms DO THE JOB! They moisturize just fine and my lips always fl better after putting some of this on. But honestly, I only repurchase so much because I always lose the things.
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
I used to love carmex but as the years have past I feel like that product dries out my lips instead of moisturizing. I feel like I have to apply this over and over again for it to work.
Peyton E.
Aynor
I've used this product for years. It has always worked very well. It isn't expensive and you can find it just about anywhere. Clears up my chapped lips or sunburn lips within a few days.
Kaelin C.
Southaven, MS
Live this product for chapped lips and works great when those pesky coldsores show their evil face. I never leave home without it. Keeps my lips from cracking when I do have a coldsore.
Holly C.
Winchester, VA
I have used this for cold sores and almost as soon as you apply you can feel a difference! It starts to tingle and it makes your lips so soft. Only con I would say is that it takes bad.
Hailey H.
Works better than most chopsticks. Great for winter or fall when it's windy. You can also put some on your nose when it's sore from allergies and it works wonders. 10/10 would recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: