BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mani J.
Greensboro
These are my all time favorite chapstick I love the size I love the way it feels on my lips I love the face that it does give off some shine when applied in 2 layers only problem is the smell it reallly strong and there is not much of a taste which isn’t a really bad problem but it still matters to me. All in all a good product with great healing powers!
Kendra D.
I love my carmex. This is something i keep in my purse, car, and diaper bag. I am always buying it so i never run out. Keeps my lips super moisturized and it always gets the jobs done. Also helps with cold sores and you can use it for any chap or chaffs you have on your body. Wonderful product
Amber S.
Dallas, TX
The smell is a little off just because it's medicated, but I swear by this stuff to keep your lips moisturized and healthy. It will help to prevent cold sores, but once you get one, it doesn't really do much to help it go away faster. Would recommend as a preventative method, not a treatment.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This stuff is the holy grail of lip balms! Nothing else compares! The whole family uses it and it really works fast to heal chapped lips and cold sores. Very soothing and easy to apply. Have been using this for many years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
So, the good thing about this classic is that it is great if you have very chapped lips. It has a very medicinal smell and kind of tingles. I only have it 3 stars, because it's not a fun "everyday" chapstick. I pretty much only use this when I'm sick.
Jocelyn F.
Carmex is the only brand of lip product I use. The original doesn't smell the best, but I like the cherry scent. What it lacks in smell, it 109% makes up for in effectiveness. It takes care of my lips as soon as it's applied, no matter how dry, scabby, or chapped they are. It goes on smoothly, and it doesn't make your lips even more dry than they originally were.
Jennifer L.
I have a love hate relationship with Carmex. My lips are always fine until I start using it. It feels good being applied, but once I start using it they get all chap. I've heard Carmex puts in little crystals that can in fact actually damage your lips, so when you reapply the balm feels like relief. Actually causing a continuous cycle of needing to use more. I would agree.
Gussie A.
I LOVE CARMEX WITH MY ENTIRE BEING! I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE SMELL, OR THE THICK TEXTURE, BUT I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CHAPSTICK IN THE LITTLE METAL POTS. PERFECTION. PUT A NICE THICK LAYER ON YOUR CHAPPED LIPS BEFORE BED, AND WAKE UP WITH THEM AS SMOOTH AS A BABY'S BUTT. LIKE NO JOKE. 100% AA+ PRODUCT. WILL GIVE TO EVERY ONE I KNOW.
Angie F.
Isanti, MN
Chelsea D.
I love the way this product feels on my lips! It's almost addicting! I get cold sores every now and again and I usually use a cotton swab to dab some Carmex on them. Not only does it feel great and makes you forget you have a cold sore, it helps heal!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: