BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
April J.
baton rouge
I have always been a fan of this product. I've been using it since I was a kid. My mom would always go run to get the car ex for any dry, chapped lips and nose. Immediately results happen.
La N.
Affordable and everywhere . Plus the package is nice to share with my friends for whoever needs some Chapstick. Most of the people in my town uses this brand anyways . It's just nice to have and comforting for all lips
Jade P.
If my lips are really going through it or I wore a liquid lipstick the night before; I reach for this. I love using it as a lip treatment through out the night. It can take your lips from looking like 0 to 100 real quick. I have used this my whole life because it's what my family stands by and I do too.
Cassie R.
New York
This product is great all year around must it is a must have for the colder months ahead, fall/winter. It prevents and or treats chapped and dry lips. I've used this product for over 10 years and it never disappoints.
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
This stuff may smell bad but it's the best for chapped winter lips. It's always my go to when I feel my lips cracking. Even extremely chapped lips recover in a day or two from this stuff.
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Works amazing and smells amazing gentle on the skin. Could be less sticky but it’s the only one that work best for me compared to other brands. I hate the packaging though, super ugly lol
Jerrica L.
Talladega , AL
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. It has a slightly medicinal smell and taste- which I love because I know it is working wonders for my lips! They always feel moisturized and smooth.
Bailey F.
Madisonville
This brand works so much better than the ChapStix brand. This isn't waxy and is medicated to help keep your lips from being chapped and sore. It's also great for getting rid of cold sores.
Randilee S.
Vero Beach, FL
Always helps me when I am in a bind for chapped lips. Literally one apply and it always works, would recommend it to anyone. It does have a bit of a tingle if your chapped bad but other than that it is a nice tingle.
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
This has a strong smell to it is if you don't like strong orders this is not for you. This did keep my lips moist but I didn't feel the need to use it much.the price was good for how much came in the size. I would not buy again unless I really needed to.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: