BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Teresa K.
Bay City
I have been using Carmex Cold Sore Reliever and Lip Moisturizer since I was a teenager, it not only helped my lips stay nice and soft but helped to keep me from having chapped lips from the cold winters of Michigan. It also proved invaluable in treating cold sores helping them heal quickly and taking away the itchiness that happens as it heals. I swear by this product and have passed it down on to my children as well as their friends they grew up with, it's an awesome product that I recommend to everyone!!
Cheyanne S.
Chesapeake
Original Carmex in the little can, will ALWAYS be a go to for me. I have been using it for 10 years now and it never lets me down. I use it every single day, especially in the dry winter time.
Mary L.
Mandeville
Best Chapstick I have ever used works instantly my lips will be in pain and cracking the minute I put this Chapstick on their pump and perfect always my number one
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
This product is easy to apply and had results to write home about. While this specific container makes it easy to keep with you on the go, it’s just as easy to lose.
Elaina G.
This is the holy grail for when I have dry lips. I typically don't have dry lips, but winter is kicking my but right now. Honestly, this product is so much better than anything else out there as a lip balm. Most products are only a top coat and your lips end up getting dry all over again. But this particular balm, I don't have to reapply as often, and I feel as if it actually heals the dryness. I prefer this one over the actual stick because you can control the amount, and I believe it has more product.
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
This product is very helpful with dry chapped leaves it relieves the burning n reddness that is left around ur mouth when ur lips are dried and u keep liking them
Robin M.
 when my lips are cracking and need help, i always reach for Carmex. There is nothing better than the moisture and medicated feeling of it!! I use this frequently!
Leslie B.
Makes my lips stay smooth and uncapped and a little bit goes along way. I do wish 8i could find different flavors because the original is bland but it works great.
Olga P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a classic.. You can not pass and not purchase this the smell reminds me of back home when it was chilly and had to pull out that balm. Childhood memories..
Onife J.
Bronx, NY
Carmex I think is better than blistex because to me it has more medicine in it! It never failed me! I love buying the round tube because it takes longer to finish!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back