BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Allicia T.
Dyersburg, TN
Carmex has always been the brand I use for moisturizing my dry, cracked lips. It is also good for lip protection. It is so soothing and moisturizing. I would never use another brand.
April J.
baton rouge
I have always been a fan of this product. I've been using it since I was a kid. My mom would always go run to get the car ex for any dry, chapped lips and nose. Immediately results happen.
Daisy C.
Hesperia
Hands down one of the best lip moisturizers ever!! I always go back to it, it never fails. The price is great and the quality is even better. This is a MUST HAVE during the colder months.
Jade P.
If my lips are really going through it or I wore a liquid lipstick the night before; I reach for this. I love using it as a lip treatment through out the night. It can take your lips from looking like 0 to 100 real quick. I have used this my whole life because it's what my family stands by and I do too.
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
I like this product it heals my lips, prevents peeling and gives just enough shine. I like the amount I get in the jar versus the tube. I just wish I didn't have to use my finger to apply.
selena W.
Love it. It feels minty on lips with strong healing power! The only down side is that you have to get it with your finger, so it might not be sanitizing to some people; and after you carry it in your bag for a while, the dirt/lint gets into the side of the jar, but I don't mind dealing with that at all.
Praise G.
I love Carmex I buy a three pack every few months my whole family uses it its so moisturizing and keeps the chap at bay and it’s great for all seasons it keeps my lips soft and supple and nice
Bailey F.
Madisonville
This brand works so much better than the ChapStix brand. This isn't waxy and is medicated to help keep your lips from being chapped and sore. It's also great for getting rid of cold sores.
Melissa C.
60505
This is really good for when you lips are really chapped and after you try it once your lips are going to feel way more better and softer and if your lips are really chapped I really do recommend this.
Jerrica L.
Talladega, AL
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. It has a slightly medicinal smell and taste- which I love because I know it is working wonders for my lips! They always feel moisturized and smooth.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: